The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

Scorching Ray MTX when though??? :D
IGN : Jovial
If a game must have mystery boxes, this is pretty much Exhibit A for how it should be done: full disclosure of odds (I speculate that once a rarity is rolled, any one item of that rarity is equally likely to drop); non-exclusivity (which makes the disclosure of the individual items' prices relevant); and of purely aesthetic impact.

The items themselves are certainly interesting... and remind me, again, of two things I think are missing from the store at the moment:

*herald and shield effects to match the weapon effects in supporter packs; and
*the Oriath regalia pack - really, the art team put so much effort into designing those uniforms; there's no good reason they shouldn't be available for players to use
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
I would be more excited about this if the game was not crashing at launch, but still these mtx looks pretty good.
unfortunately the behavior and conduct of your moderators have conditioned me to never spend money on this game again
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Damn, those chaos wings are gorgeous
6 Boxes
-Beast Egg
-Pure Light Portal Effect
-Dark Cyclone Effect
-Ultimate Chaos Weapon Effect
-Pure Light Body Armour
-Ultimate Chaos Body Armour
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

Don't want a single damn annoying hideout decoration, never have, which is what makes these boxes an utter waste of real money

Agree 100%

Why can't you please do a mystery box that doesn't have hideout decorations!!!
There are plenty of other low-point value items you could put in there...cheap pets, skill effects, etc.

The only thing keeping me from buying this right now is the certainty that with my luck, I'm going to get a bunch of ferns :(
Oooo
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
So according to my stupid math :
assuming that you have the same drop rate for all items
and lets say that the mtx that ppl are lookin for are 30/38 ( skippin decoration who the hell would want the decorations )
and 8/30 that ppl want to dodge

then you get 79% to get a good value
and 21% to get bad value
though all cost 30 pt +

but as I said : "ASSUMING THAT DROP RATE FOR ALL ITEMS ARE THE SAME " WHICH IS NOT TRUE
Release the Harbinger Supporter packs. Only then will I buy your damn gamble boxes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info