The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

"
Archwizard wrote:

You can in about 4 months.

Interesting.
So around Christmas we can get what we actualy want from those new sets.
Thanks for revealing the odds and future point values. GGG is awesome.
"
Nekrothique wrote:
Any option/feature so we can exchange duplicate mtx with other players? or maybe recycle them and get some points back?

As of right now, no.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I really hope something will be done about duplicates in the future. I knew going in that it was random what I'd get but getting six Pure Light Helmets and only getting a cloak otherwise of the pure light set is really disappointing and the fact that we can't do anything with extras at all makes it even worse.

I really think at least a system like Dota 2 would be fair, where you can't pull duplicates until you've pulled everything out of the box which it then resets. It might mean you have to buy more boxes than it would cost down the line, but it'd definitely be more of a better feeling to open boxes.
Last edited by Akutare on Aug 6, 2017, 3:07:32 PM
I agree with the prewious comments, because who te hell needs 8 Herald skill skins xD
I would be more incline to buy these GGG if you could do something with the replicates (even if it was something small like 1 coin in return). I think I stopped buying these when you did a shadow box or something of the sort. I'm sure this isn't a major concern for you since they do so well. But just making my voice heard.

Awesome MTX's though, the light one looks amazing but their both impressive.
#NeverGoing90
I purchased 4 boxes so far and got both wings!!

Not sure how to link the item with the new MTX system.

Edit: I meant to say, link the item from the new MTX system to the forums.
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Aug 6, 2017, 5:49:50 PM
I bought 20 boxes so far, got pretty lucky :

Light wings 320 worth
Dark weapon effet 180 worth
Dark+2*Light+Raven*3 pet 210 worth
Dark Gloves *2 (1useless item) 80 worth
Dark Eyes 100 worth
Dark Character Effect*2 210 worth
Dark Portal 150 worth
Dark HElmet 130 worth
Bone AUra Effect 125 worth
2* Hideout Eyes
HIdeout White crystal
Hideout white furn

Total worth (not counting hideout item and double items) = 1505 (cost me 600)
Even if these item are discounted 25% later = 1100 for 600 not counting any double and hideout item as bonus, it worth ^^'.

Gonna try a bit more if they release a supporter pack for Harbinger, do you think they will soon ? Or it's not planned at all ?
Last edited by Bakudan on Aug 11, 2017, 1:31:11 PM

I hope GGG considers fixing the spacing of the new cloaks. There's a noticeable gap from the back compared to the other ones.

EDIT: Before someone just says it's because of my perspective. Look at how the Outlaw Cloak lays on the back. I've also seen the other wings/cloaks and they don't seem to have this issue as well.

Last edited by x4ryuusei on Aug 6, 2017, 5:11:44 PM
"
x4ryuusei wrote:
I hope GGG considers fixing the spacing of the new cloaks. There's a noticeable gap from the back compared to the other ones.

Yup, same with the Pure Light Wings. Please fix.
Last edited by tkensei on Aug 6, 2017, 5:18:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info