Frequent and consistent lag spikes

Same for most people, it seems.

I have more or less stopped playing, due to this. Destroys mapping completely.
And still no word from GGG on this issue and others.
Hi there,
since today I've been experiencing serious lag issues. My game keeps freezing every 3s for 5s, then everything happens super fast. Doing maps or lab is impossible because in those 5s freeze I've died 3 times.

The game is already added to my antivirus's exclusions and it ran smoothly for the past two weeks. All graphics are set to potato mode. I've already rebooted my pc and game several times and I'm already running it as administrator, 64bit version.

Speedtest result:

WinMTR traceroute result:

Can you help me out?
ever since i started playing this game i have this issue the game always disc every 5 seconds and i must play with vpn but now i can't even play the game coz my account got locked , they have the worst piece of shit support ever existed and the worst security feature ever ...

full story down below...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966734
how could you lock my account and it's obviously your fault and the worst of all they not responding back on my emails !!
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......
Same issue for me. Latency is great besides the consistent 1k+ ping spikes every 10-20 seconds(varying intervals). Been enjoying the game a lot but the lack of acknowledgement of the issue from the support team after almost 2+ weeks and 14+ pages is pretty disheartening. I'm new but so many players in this thread have multiple supporter tags and are clearly loyal longtime fans of the game. They are the heart of the community and surely deserve better than silence on the issue.
I'm getting micro and macro lags and shutters. Sometimes ping goes to 7-11k. While standing in the city I get FPS dropped to 5-15 occasionally. Same thing happens when opening strongboxes, after entering new area or while fighting boss. I've tried different internet connections. My PC is not the best but hey that's the first game in which I feel lagging as hell. I hope it will get fixed soon.

When PoE launched it was playable if we're not counting desync problems. I'm not sure if you need an I7 processor and newest graphics card to play now.
Adding my $0.02 worth to the growing pile. In my case, playing from SEA, and SG, JP, AU are all unplayable. It's gotten so bad that I'd be ecstatic if I could get consistent 100ms latency right now.
Hello when i play i receive many lag spikes almost every few seconds to 200-400 ms
only happens when i run around not when i stand still
unplayable :( but the strange thing is that a firewall has been installed since then
however when i play path of exile on another pc i don't have those lag spikes
and when i turn of engine multithreading on my pc with the lag spikes then my spikes are gone
so is this a pc related issue or connection issue due firewall
pc with the lag spikes is the only pc with windows 10
Matis
bump

still no news still no fix

one zone out of two is unplayable due to high lag spikes
Huge lag spikes when connecting to different instances, only fix is to create new instance but that doesn't work on lab or maps. Just lost tier 15 Beachhead to this and lots of uber labs and other maps.
Everyone I know has this same problem. Has GGG made any posts about them acknowledging this problem and trying to fix it? That would make a huge difference on how much currency I want to lose due to servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info