[3.0] | Colwyn's AXE GANG | 350K Crit Sunder |

thanks for the reply, and what should be the focus for jewels i feel like this build is mana hungry no? should i get more than one mana leeched as phys ?
thanks for the reply, and what should be the focus for jewels i feel like this build is mana hungry no? should i get more than one mana leeched as phys ?
sorry my bad i just saw what jewels you should get didn't see them >-<
Just rolling into 3.0 for the first time today... I will be trying this build first time out in new Mod.

Thanks for the post and the work!
Noob question here, why lightning golem over Ice when Accuracy and Crit are both needed with this build?
"
Yrzi wrote:
Noob question here, why lightning golem over Ice when Accuracy and Crit are both needed with this build?

Not OP here, but I am running this build (loving it by the way), currently lvl 50 or so. I'm not sure of his reasoning, but I was running Ice Golem, but with multistrike, you're kind of just standing there till you're done swinging your axe around 3 times which leaves you very vulnerable. I switched to lightning and increased my attack speed a bit more around lvl 40 when I needed to be more mobile, especially with bosses. Nothing's worse than seeing a massively telegraphed attack start right as you start your slow multi sunder.
Abyss Supporter Pack Giveaways at twitch.tv/uncledozer_tv
"
UncleDozer wrote:
Nothing's worse than seeing a massively telegraphed attack start right as you start your slow multi sunder.

Yeah I noticed this too in act 5, I no longer simply hold the button down but only do careful clicks so that I will have the opportunity to charge away from an attack.
So the attack speed is much more inpactful for this build I assume hence the lightning golem, Im atm using fire one since it gives most dps.
"
Yrzi wrote:
"
UncleDozer wrote:
Nothing's worse than seeing a massively telegraphed attack start right as you start your slow multi sunder.

Yeah I noticed this too in act 5, I no longer simply hold the button down but only do careful clicks so that I will have the opportunity to charge away from an attack.
So the attack speed is much more inpactful for this build I assume hence the lightning golem, Im atm using fire one since it gives most dps.

Especially at lower levels sunder and melee in general can feel pretty bad with low attack speed, lightning golem is one easy step towards getting rid of that problem. Its not the end of the world if you dont crit but if you feel slow and shitty its just not fun.

For me i tried both and liked the feel of lightning more, Ice is a good option too, or if you want to run something else and are starved for links you could drop the golem all together.

I encourage people to play around with the build and suit it to your needs , tbh didn't think there would have been any interest in the build in the first place.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Aug 10, 2017, 9:58:36 PM
"
colwyn wrote:
I encourage people to play around with the build and suit it to your needs , tbh didn't think there would have been any interest in the build in the first place.

Im enjoying it a lot, it was exactly what I was looking for for my Scion, lots of favorite skills, just threw in a Molten Shell in one of the CWDT links for extra flavour.
I have been editing the skill tree a bit, mostly changed some of those low quality life notes to better ones (4% life to 4% and armour).
"
Yrzi wrote:
"
colwyn wrote:

Im enjoying it a lot, it was exactly what I was looking for for my Scion, lots of favorite skills, just threw in a Molten Shell in one of the CWDT links for extra flavour.
I have been editing the skill tree a bit, mostly changed some of those low quality life notes to better ones (4% life to 4% and armour).

Thanks for the idea, this gives the tree 30% armour nodes just by moving a couple nodes , I have updated the high level tree.

The nodes i would really like to get are the ones under the flask nodes , basically a set of 2 40% crit with 1 hand nodes , but currently there is nothing on the tree other than just life i would really drop for them. I will have another go over the tree again in a day or so , died a few times in HC so only been doing the low level tree so far haha
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Aug 11, 2017, 5:10:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info