Horrible Fps since 3.0

it's borderline unplayable now :/
I have no idea why GGG has not officially commented on the FPS problems.

They have talked about certain maps that dc people, player bugs that turn exiles to level one, dc problems etc but nothing about the CRAZY low FPS since 3.0

I was pretty sure after all the beta testing I did that the game was not ready for release and now I am pretty certain. GGG has never been this bad since Beta way way way back when.

Still waiting for them to respond and come up with a fix. I sit on a constant 17-32 fps !!!!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
When I first started playing 3.0, I had no problems, then I got to Act 5 and the FPS got so horrible I almost stopped playing (the low point was Mud Flats (Act 6)... the game looked like something I played in the early 1990's but on a much bigger screen). However, after playing around with several graphic settings, I finally changed to DirectX 9Ex (not realizing that 3.0 defaulted to 11) and this fixed my issue making the game playable again. I still have the occasional spikes/dips in FPS, but I can live with that.

I'm not sure if changing to DirectX 9 or 9Ex would help anyone else, but I thought I would share.
Last edited by johnnyh2 on Aug 13, 2017, 3:47:17 AM
"
johnnyh2 wrote:
When I first started playing 3.0, I had no problems, then I got to Act 5 and the FPS got so horrible I almost stopped playing (the low point was Mud Flats (Act 6)... the game looked like something I played in the early 1990's but on a much bigger screen). However, after playing around with several graphic settings, I finally changed to DirectX 9Ex (not realizing that 3.0 defaulted to 11) and this fixed my issue making the game playable again. I still have the occasional spikes/dips in FPS, but I can live with that.

I'm not sure if changing to DirectX 9 or 9Ex would help anyone else, but I thought I would share.
i tried all 3 options nothing changed it at all
Turned all settings to worst possible.

FPS still shit. lol.

PS - yes that's a flame golem.

PPS - 3.0 is dope. wish I could play.
Last edited by apexmateria1 on Aug 13, 2017, 9:20:54 AM
I feel at this stage from the ridiculous fps and abysmal amount of crashes i have experienced since 3.0 launch that playing is just a waste of my time. I have literally crashed more times in FoO than i have ever crashed in pre 3.0 PoE, and that is including the random crashes you could get when switching characters in 2.6

Swiftly losing interest in the game at this stage
All these issues started with the "performance" improvements 1 week before 3.0 launched.

GGG please stop "improving" the game.
"
AusterlitZ wrote:
All these issues started with the "performance" improvements 1 week before 3.0 launched.

GGG please stop "improving" the game.

true dat.
#GGG MAKE FPS GREAT AGAIN!
Last edited by Shellby666 on Aug 14, 2017, 11:08:02 AM
im actually starting to get really annoyed by GGG they have not a single word about performance issues since 3.0 was released,

I've had nothing but problems since oriath released, i also played the beta and it was so smooth, now i get fps spikes from 144(locked gsync) down to 20, and while standing in ho i can't even reach 144 most of the time because the game thinks (80) fps is fine or something...

Before the latest "beta patch" i had easily 200-300fps while standing in any hideout, now i hover around 120,And i also get serious lag spikes it's not smooth anymore like it was before. And no thats not "fine" if you have a computer that are capable to handle 144fps in most games.

i5 6600k 1070gtx 8gb
Last edited by Jungla_ on Aug 21, 2017, 1:35:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info