[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

which hatred jewel is better for this build? crit/pen or crit/conversion (which saves some points)
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"
AkaiTora91 wrote:
"
To the original poster maybe show a pastebin more like this one? It is just plain more realistic. Not everyone will farm enough or play enough to get the gear you suggest. And without throwing any shots some of the stuff you posted is nearly impossible. Would be nice to see a pastebin this way :).

Nowhere did he mention this was a Beginner/Leaguestarter build though.

It has nothing to do with that, its about presenting obtainable levels not over fluffing dps charts with unreal gear and levels. If he makes a more in line pastebin people might be more inclined to try it out.

If you take a look at the things I mentioned several of them to new players or anyone really is helpful when starting out this build. Yes Abyss jews help but some of the things I mentioned would be nice to know before hand. Not a fake 6 million dps because each jewel slot is 10ex alone.

For example, you have to cast a totem, weapon swap for power charges, cast vaal haste, use movement skill for fortify if you went that route and hit your flask and then position and then attack to hit max dps. I think a more in line tree and items/jew/flask would be helpful and is constructive for the OP is all :).
"Over Fluffing," meanwhile the 20 Million HP Shaper Kill (20,000,000+) in under 1 second:

Yes, the world is flat after all (ignores all scientific evidence).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 23, 2017, 1:34:46 AM
"
unchainedlive wrote:
"Over Fluffing," meanwhile the 20 Million HP Shaper Kill (20,000,000+) in under 1 second:

Yes, the world is flat after all (ignores all scientific evidence).

I nicely tried to help you improve your guide, if you like I can link a video or 2 showing how I am 100% right saying that. You had a 600+ dps claw(LMAO ok sure) mirror item and 5 jewels all with these stats... double perfect multiplier for a total of 27%, 5-7% life and also 8% all resist on each one. There only around 10 ex a piece so just 50ex is all for those jewels only.

You think this is the only build to flex near perfect standard gear and pastebin "fluff" the shit out of non realistic dps? Ive seen several builds that do this, so what! Not to mention probably before ruthless nerf to BF also. Congrats.

I simply tried to help you set a more realistic path of building option for those people understanding that making well into the 100ex+ is silly.

Here hold this for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpbTAljUdU ....

No one said the build was bad simply asked you to make a realistic pastebin even the fucking jewels in the hardcore version are over 10ex each....
I mean come the fuck on man...even the budget build, 5 jewels all same stats as others I mentioned the amulet insane the rings insane...like whats budget to you? The budget version would cost 50+ex too... not to mention die to anything that squeezed at it with 160% hp from tree assuming you dont have the 50+ ex budget it cost to get the hp required to live. So then we paste the HC version and oh look! Similiar overly fluffed and hype and whatever else you want to call it expensive shit.

Please stop taking offense so easily when someone tries to help you in your guide by asking/pointing out of a few very important key things that would help HC players and newer people. Show me a pastebin that does 1-2 million does cost over 5ex and has over 185% hp with HC gear, THEN show your standard gear ect ect or change the name to extremely OP build if you can afford it!
@vortex315
Ninjacat have some the problems with the perception of reality.
Do not waste your strength in vain.
"
vrT3X0 wrote:
@vortex315
Ninjacat have some the problems with the perception of reality.
Do not waste your strength in vain.

I see this, the thing is I wasnt trying to mock him or his build. Simply would like to see a better path of building option but I guess he cant accept help...
"
which hatred jewel is better for this build? crit/pen or crit/conversion (which saves some points)

I would say crit/conversion is best in slot in this case. This will allow you to use the points elsewhere (i.e. HP, Defense, Damage).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
man im trying this build at league, and im SUPER HYPER MEGA WEAK 2k hp and 200 armor i cant even complete the 55 lab, i dont know if im doing something wrong or what but man im just a piece of paper walking arround with this build, you can check out my character if u want, any advice would be apreciated
"
polister wrote:
man im trying this build at league, and im SUPER HYPER MEGA WEAK 2k hp and 200 armor i cant even complete the 55 lab, i dont know if im doing something wrong or what but man im just a piece of paper walking arround with this build, you can check out my character if u want, any advice would be apreciated

edit: also the lack of str and int in this build is incredible u-u its a pain to lvl up gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info