[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

please update Skill tree.

It is using the old version...

Vaal Pact is no longer at shadow, But at Duelist.

This skill-build is outdated, need update!
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.

power creep is real
"
please update Skill tree.

It is using the old version...

Vaal Pact is no longer at shadow, But at Duelist.

This skill-build is outdated, need update!

Please read the guide carefully, there is a 3.1 section and a 3.0 section. Use the information provided in the 3.1 section.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
For body Armour currently I don't have good rare one.I would like to use Atziri's Splendour.
Do you think does this unique works? Or any suggestions uniques?
Last edited by waddoop2016 on Dec 20, 2017, 12:00:30 PM
Unchained what is your own preferred Pantheon upgrades with soul of Lunaris and the soul of Yugul?
"
SilverScale1 wrote:
Unchained what is your own preferred Pantheon upgrades with soul of Lunaris and the soul of Yugul?

you can do them all
"
waddoop2016 wrote:
For body Armour currently I don't have good rare one.I would like to use Atziri's Splendour.
Do you think does this unique works? Or any suggestions uniques?

Most of your resistances should come from your armour (triple resistance). Otherwise you will be forced to get them on other gear and jewels. This game is all about balancing your gear/tree/jewels.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Thought to try build out mostly from boredom of other stuff and a few things id like to point out to maybe help the HC players. First I want to state I am not bashing the build just giving it more of a clear shot of what it will really be like...

First thing, remove all the jewels. They are insane, would cost multiple EX a piece unless you get lucky and some dumb idiot doesnt know the value of them lol. Plug in some 5%hp and maybe 1 resist, and if your lucky a physical damage roll at best(a few chaos).

Next change the claw to bloodseeker(huge dps loss compared to the claw in the pastbin) unrealistic and also need the instant life leech in HC correct? Down to 3 mill at full stacks of Bladeflurry.

Next get rid of/turn off a few of those expensive flask. I understand they are possible to get but most people wont get them and its just too much fluff, they simply might not have them.

I still am trying to use astral 6 link getting it from cards(total of 150c on HC). But realized that its 180 strength and just a warning that is not easy to get without spending a decent amount on some gear so be warned. Yes the guide shows lightning coil which I will test as well but dont have the extra resist currently or a 6 link one yet :).

The helment and belt can be different, belt should use new league sockets and helm should just be a rare dont think that helm is worth it, will try when I have resist. Take out the attack speed or damage on gloves atleast, very expensive or atleast should be to get/craft.

The rings and amulet are somewhere in the multiple EX range, having 70+ life and 40+ resist on a diamond ring or 250+ acc and multiplier and elemental damage and 70+ life AND physical damage....I mean come on who we trying to trick here lol. Remove them replace them with normal crap.

Take all the gems down to level 18-19 and maybe 10% quality, most people will not get 20/20 on everything making that way more realistic.

Lower your build to 80-85 and remove around 20 points. Once again most people will be lucky to hit 85+ with this or most build even more so in hardcore and is unrealistic once again.

You probably will not be on full power charges and full life on all bosses all time while them always being shocked/ etc but I guess we can keep it anyways.

Once you do all this the dps will be more normalized. Also wait until about level 70 to transfer into this build, you will be faster with your leveling build honestly and safer. I trasnferred at 65 and had a hell of a time getting everything I needed.

Once again not bashing build but this is way more in line to what it will be like. BF clears much slower as well dont except anything crazy(it can be fast but there is faster). Can try other skills like frost blades in a 5 link with thunderfist and moltenstrike in 6 link or w.e as well.

To the original poster maybe show a pastebin more like this one? It is just plain more realistic. Not everyone will farm enough or play enough to get the gear you suggest. And without throwing any shots some of the stuff you posted is nearly impossible. Would be nice to see a pastebin this way :).
"
To the original poster maybe show a pastebin more like this one? It is just plain more realistic. Not everyone will farm enough or play enough to get the gear you suggest. And without throwing any shots some of the stuff you posted is nearly impossible. Would be nice to see a pastebin this way :).

Nowhere did he mention this was a Beginner/Leaguestarter build though.
"
vortex315 wrote:
Thought to try build out mostly from boredom of other stuff and a few things id like to point out to maybe help the HC players. First I want to state I am not bashing the build just giving it more of a clear shot of what it will really be like...

First thing, remove all the jewels. They are insane, would cost multiple EX a piece unless you get lucky and some dumb idiot doesnt know the value of them lol. Plug in some 5%hp and maybe 1 resist, and if your lucky a physical damage roll at best(a few chaos).

Next change the claw to bloodseeker(huge dps loss compared to the claw in the pastbin) unrealistic and also need the instant life leech in HC correct? Down to 3 mill at full stacks of Bladeflurry.

Next get rid of/turn off a few of those expensive flask. I understand they are possible to get but most people wont get them and its just too much fluff, they simply might not have them.

I still am trying to use astral 6 link getting it from cards(total of 150c on HC). But realized that its 180 strength and just a warning that is not easy to get without spending a decent amount on some gear so be warned. Yes the guide shows lightning coil which I will test as well but dont have the extra resist currently or a 6 link one yet :).

The helment and belt can be different, belt should use new league sockets and helm should just be a rare dont think that helm is worth it, will try when I have resist. Take out the attack speed or damage on gloves atleast, very expensive or atleast should be to get/craft.

The rings and amulet are somewhere in the multiple EX range, having 70+ life and 40+ resist on a diamond ring or 250+ acc and multiplier and elemental damage and 70+ life AND physical damage....I mean come on who we trying to trick here lol. Remove them replace them with normal crap.

Take all the gems down to level 18-19 and maybe 10% quality, most people will not get 20/20 on everything making that way more realistic.

Lower your build to 80-85 and remove around 20 points. Once again most people will be lucky to hit 85+ with this or most build even more so in hardcore and is unrealistic once again.

You probably will not be on full power charges and full life on all bosses all time while them always being shocked/ etc but I guess we can keep it anyways.

Once you do all this the dps will be more normalized. Also wait until about level 70 to transfer into this build, you will be faster with your leveling build honestly and safer. I trasnferred at 65 and had a hell of a time getting everything I needed.

Once again not bashing build but this is way more in line to what it will be like. BF clears much slower as well dont except anything crazy(it can be fast but there is faster). Can try other skills like frost blades in a 5 link with thunderfist and moltenstrike in 6 link or w.e as well.

You have good points but most of what you say is 100% true one month ago but with Abyss and new Expansion , you have a shitton of possibilities with jewels and a lot of defensive possibilities with elder/shaper item

So I think this build is way easier in the current expansion/league than in the rpeviosu one :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info