[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
JamP wrote:
Ok. I'm on lv 85 now.. And.. This is a great build. But, my actually big problem is survival.

I die on rare t4 maps with some frequency. Losing xp makes me pissed off.

I have 4,5k life, 2,8k Armour in this moment, all res in cap.

Any help to increase my time life in maps... Lol

For mapping, you could drop abyssus and use Rat's Nest (as recommended in the guide). Another option is to use Fortify in your 6-link (replace ruthless). You could also try the Tanky DPS variant which is much more tanky. The key here is that you have several options and it's up to the player's preference. Hope this helps, don't hesitate to ask for more help if needed.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
This build in a nutshell:

Noobtrap.

Don't get me wrong though, it's a GOOD bossing min-maxer, but too many noobs get lured in by the "gorillion DPS" thingy, which only works under ideal conditions and in very specific scenarios.
Last edited by havz0r on Nov 15, 2017, 6:14:22 AM
So what about this build+new Vaal Pact. RIP or not?
"
Des3rt_Eagle wrote:
So what about this build+new Vaal Pact. RIP or not?

Not RIP yet. However, we need to wait until the full patch notes are out before I can make the changes.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 18, 2017, 6:40:53 PM
can you make your profile public so we can watch your build on pob?
"
Enhok wrote:
can you make your profile public so we can watch your build on pob?

Sadly that won't happen, Unchained/Zabosnu is known for not showing his own profile while making builds that have glass cannon dps and when he streams, 9 out of 10 times he runs with a aura support and he himself runs the "tanky" version and claims he have 40mil dps, yes with the aurabot he has that, not when solo, he isnt even close to 10mil solo. so as someone else mentioned in the thread.

Build = Noobtrap.
I'm currently at lvl 92 and this build is fucking great. So much fun. So no noob trap, but noobs only... In my opinion ;) All the endgame content is melting like nothing. That's all, nothing else.
Last edited by Skelet85 on Nov 19, 2017, 10:55:09 AM
"
Skelet85 wrote:
I'm currently at lvl 92 and this build is fucking great. So much fun. So no noob trap, but noobs only... In my opinion ;) All the endgame content is melting like nothing. That's all, nothing else.

Good to hear mate. Don't listen to the troll posts.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Good to hear mate. Don't listen to the troll posts.

So open your profile if it's not...
Why are you tricking people with ur DPS numbers? and budget build.. nice joke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info