[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Deboun wrote:
Thanks for answer YourPain :D
Another noob question, to cut the tree as it is in the guide in the lvl 91 tree, I have to restart it or is there any other way?

Sorry for my english.

Connect the tree like you would normally (scion connected with the ranger starting area). Then when you get the Path of the Ranger Ascendant node then you can respect the 2 points by the scion starting area.

"
Takamura wrote:

Please help. I got a claw which Path of building shows its 18% more DPS but tooltip dps is actually lower than touch of anguish.

Can anyone advise which is a better main hand weapon?

Never trust the Tool-Tip numbers. The tool-tip in this case does not include your attack speed, it only shows your average damage per hit. However, if you include your attack speed the rare claw would provide you with more damage.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 29, 2017, 12:09:16 AM
Much thanks for your lighting speed reply bro will use Path of building as the real dps guide line
Hi, thanks for the build. Can you advise me now where I want to go? Level for a little apayu, things like collected not bad ...
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build. Can you advise me now where I want to go? Level for a little apayu, things like collected not bad ...

get a couple of steel rings with accuracy since you are over lvl 80 to use them.
"
"
Inpulsa wrote:
Will you add leveling guide to this build ? I'm kinda new and i like this build. But dont know how the leveling builds should be till end gear / build thanks.

I've added a small leveling guide section, I hope that is sufficient for now. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Hey i've seen the leveling guide thats great thanks a lot.
Is it possible to use a 6L belly instead?
Would anyone recommend this with pathfinder?
"
"
youngfliip wrote:
Looking for gear/tree advice, I feel super squishy atm and have trouble with dpsing guardians.

If you are taking too much damage, you can replace the Abyssus with another helmet (rare with life) or perhaps a unique such as rat's nest. You can also replace the ruthless support with Fortify to provide you with more defense.

You can also put fortify on whirling blades instead of blade flurry. If you're using it to move around it'll be up permanently.

One thing that might be worth trying if you're willing to cut your dps from 20 million to 10 million: drop elementalist, and take juggernaut. Drop the northern 10 skill points (claws of the falcon and written in blood) and a few near the starter Scion area. Head over to the iron reflexes node towards duelist and grab that+the 2 duelist life clusters. Swap Hatred for Grace. This will give you ~20k armor with your flasks up, and with the endurance charges from juggernaut basically make you phys immune, in addition to boosting your hp to 7k, while still giving you ~10 million dps.
Last edited by PlutoShade on Aug 29, 2017, 1:04:58 PM
"
One thing that might be worth trying if you're willing to cut your dps from 20 million to 10 million: drop elementalist, and take juggernaut. Drop the northern 10 skill points (claws of the falcon and written in blood) and a few near the starter Scion area. Head over to the iron reflexes node towards duelist and grab that+the 2 duelist life clusters. Swap Hatred for Grace. This will give you ~20k armor with your flasks up, and with the endurance charges from juggernaut basically make you phys immune, in addition to boosting your hp to 7k, while still giving you ~10 million dps.

Pluto can you give us a PoB link for your suggestions? I would really like to try out that Juggernaut you mentioned!
"
verozo wrote:
Is it possible to use a 6L belly instead?

I am using one. Keep in mind that you will have issues with resistances, since you can gain ALOT of resistance from the chest piece. But you will of course gain more life.

So if you wanna go safety route, belly could be fine.

If you want damage, go with a high resist astral plate, so you can fit in more damage stats on other items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info