[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
qbatronix wrote:
Mayby this is stupid question but...

"This version of Blade Flurry converts 90% of the physical damage to elemental"
Moonbender's Wing give us 25% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage, 25% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage. I don't see on ur items any convert mode, so where is rest 40%?

The winter spirit wheel on the tree my friend.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
This might be a silly question as I'm leveling - but how do you apply the curse you note in the guide? Does it work by linking with Herald of Ash - or something I am missing?
"
MojoJoJoMan wrote:
This might be a silly question as I'm leveling - but how do you apply the curse you note in the guide? Does it work by linking with Herald of Ash - or something I am missing?

Curse on hit with Orbs of storms applies the curse.
"
Inpulsa wrote:
Will you add leveling guide to this build ? I'm kinda new and i like this build. But dont know how the leveling builds should be till end gear / build thanks.

I've added a small leveling guide section, I hope that is sufficient for now. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Looking for gear/tree advice, I feel super squishy atm and have trouble with dpsing guardians.
"
youngfliip wrote:
Looking for gear/tree advice, I feel super squishy atm and have trouble with dpsing guardians.

If you are taking too much damage, you can replace the Abyssus with another helmet (rare with life) or perhaps a unique such as rat's nest. You can also replace the ruthless support with Fortify to provide you with more defense.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 27, 2017, 8:43:09 PM
Would this also work as shadow/assassin? Minus the reflect immunity ofc
"
Gamml0r wrote:
Would this also work as shadow/assassin? Minus the reflect immunity ofc

It can, you will lose a bit of damage overall due to the fact that you can't generate frenzy charges as an assassin. However, you'll be able to generate a higher crit chance due to the power charges. The one issue that I see with going Shadow is that you will have to spend some traveling points to get to the Life Wheel, unlike the Scion, it's right there for the taking.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 28, 2017, 11:04:48 AM
Hey man, what about same build with Lightning Coil?

Sorry if you already answered this question, I confess I didn't read through all the pages.

Thanks.
Hi, don't know if it's answered but I can't find it.
which ascendancy do I have to pick first?
Thanks. Currently leveling @30ish ;D

Sorry for my english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info