[3.0] Theorycrafted Self-Cast Dark Pact Berserker ~3.0mil DPS Shaper

NOTE: This is theorycrafted - gem did not exist in Beta so no testing was done. DPS numbers are as of PoB version 1.4.56 (where Wither got "debuff" flag so lower DPS on non-debuffable mobs).

6k Life, 1.3k ES

PoB: https://pastebin.com/tTSMqiaz

Main Setup:
4L: Dark Pact, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Concentrated Effect (IAoE for maps) - Note: leveling Faster Casting can be used for QoL
5L: Void Manipulation
6L: Added Chaos Damage

Other Gem Setups:
4L: Wither - Faster Casting - Spell Totem - Increased Duration

4L: Orb of Storms - PCoC - Increased Critical Strikes - Arcane Surge (lvl 9) :: Needs to be in unique gloves to proc Arcane Surge based on mana expenditure

3L: Lightning Warp - Faster Casting - Less Duration (travel skill)

3L (1L, 2L): Lightning Golem : Blasphemy - Assassin's Mark

Defenses a Little Lacking - although at this kill speed our offense is the main defense, our life leech/mana leech is so high that as long as we don't get one shot (or frozen/stunned for enough time to die) we should out-heal all damage.

Defense Setup:
CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Aug 4, 2017, 11:34:59 AM
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2017, 9:58:28 AM
OP updated.

Turned off Anger Aura, we are MoM and we had too little mana unreserved with Anger running.
Nostrademous
You cannot use golems for curse on hit.
Nice, will try it.
"
Morael wrote:

He don't. There is Blasphemy

But what he did - he use 2 golems at same time without ElementalisT/Anima stone/Clay shaper....

So take 12% out fo those didgits
Last edited by lapilesos on Aug 4, 2017, 11:01:52 AM
"
lapilesos wrote:
"
Morael wrote:

He don't. There is Blasphemy

But what he did - he use 2 golems at same time without ElementalisT/Anima stone/Clay shaper....

So take 12% out fo those didgits

Fixed the double golems a while ago, updated the PoB pastebin URL.

And fixed the Curse On Hit from golem that was there.

NOTE: As I make changes/fixes I'm updating the pastebin URL in OP
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Aug 4, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Your arcane surge level is unrealistic. Trying to proc it with orb of storms, even with the increased mana cost on gloves, you won't be able to use level 20.

"
Morael wrote:
Your arcane surge level is unrealistic. Trying to proc it with orb of storms, even with the increased mana cost on gloves, you won't be able to use level 20.

It's theorycrafted... sure, let's lower the level of Arcane Surge. Do you feel level 10 is realistic?
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous wrote:
"
Morael wrote:

It's theorycrafted... sure, let's lower the level of Arcane Surge. Do you feel level 10 is realistic?

Looking on PoEDB, Arcane surge level 10 requires 64 mana spent... the orb of storms costs 62, so you'd have to use level 9.

I know it's theorycrafted. I just try to make theorycrafting as realistic as possible.
Honestly, I'd also drop the frenzy charges.
I'm pretty sure wasting 3 globals to try and get frenzies up (possibly more, crappy accuracy since you're a caster) will actually be a net dps loss. I haven't taken the time to fully math that out, so I could be wrong. That's my initial reaction though.

Edit: Belt of the Deceiver (for intimidation) would probably be a dps gain.
Last edited by Morael on Aug 4, 2017, 11:19:31 AM
don't forget to add in RF, lawl...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info