[3.0] Quad Glacial Cascade Totems - Fun and Cheap!

"
ruvinisimus wrote:
The 3.0 passive three doesnt show for me:(

I've updated it using the current main PoE site so it should work now.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
So this build is strong enough to do uber lab to find an enchantment or you have to buy ench from poetrade?
Last edited by BeDarkAndy on Aug 6, 2017, 9:46:06 AM
Super fun build, and it's great to start the league with. Thanks for the guide!
"
BeDarkAndy wrote:
So this build is strong enough to do uber lab to find an enchantment or you have to buy ench from poetrade?

It can do uber labs. Maybe not as early and fast as some builds but with culling and totems Izaro is not that hard. You still need to have enough health and resist that you don't get one shot by his attacks.
As far as finding the enchantment, good luck but that's like a needle in a hay stack for me. I always buy it it's just easier, faster, and the enchant in question is one that not a ton of people have to it's not that expensive.

"
Pandawgg wrote:
Super fun build, and it's great to start the league with. Thanks for the guide!

YW! Tell me how far it goes with better gear than what I have =P つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on Aug 7, 2017, 7:42:50 AM
♥ we all go tissues ♥
As a follow up, i switched to dual totem around when i could get it. Had no issues going through the content.

Another question I have though, I'm confused about how you're generating endurance charges for immortal call.
Sorry ultra new too game, following this guide and my character doesnt have the dex to equip hardly anything, and doesnt look like ill be picking up anymore +10 dex nodes. Am i missing something, im level 40.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
As a follow up, i switched to dual totem around when i could get it. Had no issues going through the content.

Another question I have though, I'm confused about how you're generating endurance charges for immortal call.

I don't. The split second that you get immortal call by using the setup without endurance charges is still worth it and saves from one shot mechanics. You can self cast enduring cry if you wish though.

"
denom33 wrote:
Sorry ultra new too game, following this guide and my character doesnt have the dex to equip hardly anything, and doesnt look like ill be picking up anymore +10 dex nodes. Am i missing something, im level 40.

I forgot to mention this in my guide, thanks I will have to update it. If you look at my gear I have a lot of dex on it. If you need dex leveling there is a 30 to dex node 1 point off the tree.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on Aug 8, 2017, 7:41:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info