[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

Despite the fact that it needs some heavy currency to get going, I like the build so far.
Didn't get far yet. Got lvl92 and working on my atlas and panthon. At T15 maps at the moment. Going to try guardians at lvl93.

For now playing with Sibyl's Lament, because after playing AmigoShotz build at Breach League I am sh!t scared of reflects ;)

Assain's Mark - CoH - Herald of Ice setup didn't let me get PC on boss fights. So I figured out a way to get PC on bosses and compensate for the lack of PC generation on map mobs.

I went with Maligaro's Virtuosity corrupted with Elemental Weakness on Hit. Think it compensates nicely the lack of PC during map clear.

Now that I got elem weakness on the gloves I don't need the orb of storm - curse on hit - elemental weakness setup. Instead I go with orb of storm - power charge on crit - frenzy, which allows me to generate power charges both on frenzy and orb of storms on boss fights.

This way also opens 2 socket slots.

edit: Debating if ice golem is rly the best choide for this build since our bow cannot miss. This means that half of the golems buff is wasted and we only get crit chance, which in my case makes a 1.5% crit chance increase. Going to try a fire and chaos golem and see what happens.
Last edited by yakoob on Sep 15, 2017, 7:06:05 AM
What are the pros of going zerker instead raider?

I'm gonna start with some tornado shot build and IDK which class to pick
is this build still viable? or has it ripped?
////DELETED////
Last edited by Nitealight on Sep 16, 2017, 10:16:51 AM
Heya amigos,

Nice build, but i have a few observations:

1 - evasion builds are notoriously bad at surviving hits due to lack of mitigation. I think armor is way better in this respect even though a "chance to avoid damage completely" sounds better. It is not, when it matters the most, when you get hit. Either ignore evasion completely (plenty of great armor nodes in Marauder area) or go for Iron Reflexes to convert evasion to armor (pick up increased armor nodes or, slightly better, increased evasion and armor nodes). Ofc, evasion is OK if you stack it high ... really high, and that is not an easy task. Reality is, even with very high evasion the issue of mitigating damage is still there you only delay the inevitable.

2. if you go armor (mitigation over evasion) the build should change to include "increase armor and evasion" nodes or "increased armor nodes", Iron Reflexes, Determination or Grace and you should drop Hatred (that is causing reflect issues since herald of ice is non reflect-able). You loose dps but you stay alive (packs aren't the problem Bosses are, so staying alive while killing them slower but more reliable is IMHO preferable). Ofc this is a very different build than the original (drop barrage and tornado/ice and pick up frenzy and split arrow, than 4 link Herald of ice ... as a duelist slayer, lol)

3. i think this this build is amazing for farming T1 to T10(ish) maps, but not much else, as is very expensive to gear as recommended thus hard for casual, self found and new players to assemble in the first place. It is however great overall, VERY fun to play and true to the Amigo spirit.

This are my opinions, so please don't take offense. I would love to see this build sorting it's issues and getting played by more people, it's really really fun:)
"
Rubycando wrote:
Heya amigos,

Nice build, but i have a few observations:

1 - evasion builds are notoriously bad at surviving hits due to lack of mitigation. I think armor is way better in this respect even though a "chance to avoid damage completely" sounds better. It is not, when it matters the most, when you get hit. Either ignore evasion completely (plenty of great armor nodes in Marauder area) or go for Iron Reflexes to convert evasion to armor (pick up increased armor nodes or, slightly better, increased evasion and armor nodes). Ofc, evasion is OK if you stack it high ... really high, and that is not an easy task. Reality is, even with very high evasion the issue of mitigating damage is still there you only delay the inevitable.

2. if you go armor (mitigation over evasion) the build should change to include "increase armor and evasion" nodes or "increased armor nodes", Iron Reflexes, Determination or Grace and you should drop Hatred (that is causing reflect issues since herald of ice is non reflect-able). You loose dps but you stay alive (packs aren't the problem Bosses are, so staying alive while killing them slower but more reliable is IMHO preferable). Ofc this is a very different build than the original (drop barrage and tornado/ice and pick up frenzy and split arrow, than 4 link Herald of ice ... as a duelist slayer, lol)

3. i think this this build is amazing for farming T1 to T10(ish) maps, but not much else, as is very expensive to gear as recommended thus hard for casual, self found and new players to assemble in the first place. It is however great overall, VERY fun to play and true to the Amigo spirit.

This are my opinions, so please don't take offense. I would love to see this build sorting it's issues and getting played by more people, it's really really fun:)

thanks man, i really appreciate that you like it, sadly the guide is a bit outdated as i have been burned out on PoE and the guides, aswell as not really having much time to play these days...

Really glad you like it tho!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
No updates?
i am sorry i have kinda abandoned the guide, as i dont have the motivation right now
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info