[3.0] 10 Auras, LL AW/SRS Necromancer [Budget Friendly!]

"
doChl wrote:
hey, nice guide, looking forward on how the build progresses :)
i just wish the lvling guide would be a bit more detailed for how to pass content from 40-70)
and a quick question:

in other srs builds i see melee phyiscal and minion speed gem used in srs setup a lot. is there a special reason for your 6 link or is it some kind of personal preference?

*edit: and also what are the ascendency points going into? i figured i should go for commander of darkness in normal, what else are we going to take?

SRS builds that use Melee Physical Damage are generally melee oriented builds, building around unique items such as The Baron. We focus primarily on scaling our minion's elemental damage, because we run things like Wrath, Anger, Hatred which add a lot of damage to our minions.

Commander of Darkness > Mistress of Sacrifice > Spirit Eater > Beacon of Corruption is the Ascendancy order. Some people might prefer to grab Beacon over Spirit if they want the Chaos resistance granted by that node.

"
darkjoy wrote:
Budget Friendly?

Sir, I do believe you don't know the meaning of those words.

I played this as my league starter in HSC, starting from scratch with nothing and I didn't have an issue. I leveled SRS, bought a Victario's Influence at level ~60 since at 52 there were none available, worked up towards Coruscating Elixir and bought a Perandus Blazon for flask duration. I was flying through low tier maps with a 4L.

If you read the guide, specifically the gear section, I state that these items are not required, they are simply BiS and what you should work towards. Anything other than Victario's Influence(1c) and Coruscating Elixir(3c) is required to make this build work.

"
doChl wrote:
can u add a section on what flasks to use?

Flasks are pretty individual. Though Coruscating Elixir(1 or 2), Bleed immune flask, Freeze immune flask. Run maybe a Sorrow of the Divine if you want.
Last edited by Dixton on Sep 21, 2017, 1:33:20 AM
Shouldn't spell totem be better than cwc? You free up one more link this way
"
kingidefix wrote:
Shouldn't spell totem be better than cwc? You free up one more link this way

Spell Totem also has a less damage modifier, on top of being a clunkier playstyle.
lovely guide, well presented

never played a "flasky" build ... is it flask up at all times or ?

again thanks for really interesting looking build ... if it`s not TOO flasky ^_^
"
EvilSean wrote:
lovely guide, well presented

never played a "flasky" build ... is it flask up at all times or ?

again thanks for really interesting looking build ... if it`s not TOO flasky ^_^

You need to keep Coruscating Elixir up at all times or you will die. With 2 Coruscating Elixirs and a Retch/Faminebind it's not hard to keep 100% up-time, takes a bit of practice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info