Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

"
Mindelo wrote:
"
Lantis02 wrote:
That "complaining" is entirely understandable though. Remember Mjölner? People were complaining about it being nerf'd and it was entirely justified. That unique is practically useless. People have a right to voice concerns even before the content is released based on previous experiences with GGG's balancing.

Yeah you are right. People must note what they dislike. What i am saying is that they must first try the new content in order to validate they concerns.

How would you know if there is some better unique than Mjölner among the new ones? SRS was nerfed but i will run an SRS build the same, because i want to see if i can tweak it with new gem sills combined with new items or any buffed passive skill? If that won't work i'll experiment diferent build.

I think that is how ARPGs works, you experiment until you find the next buff.

Now, if by the end of 3 months i find myself and most players stucked in level 70, or worst, than i will join the complainers and say that the game is too hard and unplayable for sure, but one must play with new content and experiment with it first.

Oh common, this nerfs not so hurt. Here is just cancer with rewarding, dmg was nerfed and bosses hp bufeed and so on. All this shit is not about stuck on somthing, all atziri and shaper uniqs will be cost as truck, and couse of slower clear speed u will have less currency except u will farm lab.

I ussualy take 1-2 week to farm my boss killer build and close all challanges, then i test some builds and on second month i ussualy quit league, couse here is nothing to do.

Main thing here GGG try to hold us in game longer, but here is no more content after plaing one month, and people get borred, so ggg decide to make us grind for shit more time then it was in last league. I can understand it, all need money u know. But its my right to complain about this shit if i dont like it. No one care, but i wanna left my salt here.
"
Mindelo wrote:
A lot of people complaining without even trying the new content. So a monster that took 10 seconds to kill now takes 1 min. What's the big deal? It's the same game you've been enjoying so far, just a little bit harder.

At least give it a try, perhaps what was nerfed can be tweaked in other ways that may open new possibilities. At least enjoy the Harbinger league and the new acts.
Are you nut? 1 minute to kill? what about bosses? If it took me 3 minutes to kill now it take me 15? So fuck the boss and maybe all the game if some new game will go out. Where is the fun of this game? In last years poe is ONLY nerfing except releasing ascendancies. NERF,after NERF after NERf. The game is going to the point where is no fun to play anymore. And that=quit for many players.
Those nerfs are fine.my build wont even affected , if your build affected you are probably playing meta (double dip , Es leech) pick another build and stop that babyrage.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 2, 2017, 5:44:07 PM
"
Kastmar wrote:
Comments glorifying GGG have usually cheap players, who has low level characters and invested to their characters minimum. Never reached end game so they are happy with nerf because nerf doesn't bother low levels.

This.
Last edited by Silahsor on Aug 2, 2017, 6:12:44 PM
This is really disappointing :(
Last edited by goodACTOR on Aug 3, 2017, 2:44:39 PM
When will GGG realize that the broken/crazy stuff is actually THE FUN STUFF

Can't help but feel like they are taking a lot of the craziness out of the game and just making all the skills carbon copies of each other. They want every skill to do 100k damage in perfect gear. Every build should be able to kill Shaper in the same amount of time. Every build should be able to farm maps at the same xp/hr.

I hope they realize these kinds of things make the game extremely dull. We want crazy/broken/op stuff. Not everything needs to be broken, but if I want to play a seasonal ladder for 600 hours to make a god-mode character I should be able to do that. It's fun seeing the builds that can kill shaper in 3 seconds, and it gives people a reason to keep on playing, to keep pushing their characters further and further.

Removing the end-game craziness we've all grown to love is a mistake. We need room to make builds that can take things to the extreme. Without this room to grow the game will get very old, very fast.
Wish I was able to study my classes as careful as I'm reading this.
IGN : Iss_Limit_Less
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:
A lot of people complaining without even trying the new content. So a monster that took 10 seconds to kill now takes 1 min. What's the big deal? It's the same game you've been enjoying so far, just a little bit harder.

At least give it a try, perhaps what was nerfed can be tweaked in other ways that may open new possibilities. At least enjoy the Harbinger league and the new acts.
Are you nut? 1 minute to kill? what about bosses? If it took me 3 minutes to kill now it take me 15? So fuck the boss and maybe all the game if some new game will go out. Where is the fun of this game? In last years poe is ONLY nerfing except releasing ascendancies. NERF,after NERF after NERf. The game is going to the point where is no fun to play anymore. And that=quit for many players.

Saying that it will take that long was just me extrapolating a little bit. Of course now it will take longer to kill monsters and gain xp. But what if the time difference is not that much? What if you could tweak your nerfed build and make it awesome and clear speed again? You will have to try new combinations and experiment. That is what that make an ARPG fun. Experiment until you find awesomeness.

I am surprised to see that a lot of complainers threatening uninstall if current nerfs go live but , i think ,people must try 3.0 first to see the real impact of the changes.

Of course if by the end of 1 month i am still stucked in like 70 level, than i will join and support the complainers. But either way i believe we will get to enjoy the Harbinger league, the new acts and the new QoL content.
"
ebeninami wrote:
Jesus Christ, so many nerfing !!!!!!

Now there is no more fun at all.

" exp lowered at higher lvl mobs " wtf?

Streamers destroyed this Game by publishing all the metas.
Reddit destroyed PoE aswell.

I lost all my hope so im moving on to a new game soon.

Man, you are really wrong about thinking that streamers are playing strongest builds...
There are tons of good players that are not streaming and farming HC shaper since 2.4 path for like 20 times per day! And their builds are not that popular as streamer builds. Yes, if compare new players to streamers I can agree, its a huge difference in game knowledge and skill level, but you cant say that streamers are publishing ALL the metas, its just not true.

tl:dr lol
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info