[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

Can you provide BV of DPS to me?
and also make a video to uber lab and T15 map.
maybe this build cant defeat T16 and shaper. but I want to know what limit is.

thanks you help. ^^

"
jejogj94ek wrote:
Can you provide BV of DPS to me?
and also make a video to uber lab and T15 map.
maybe this build cant defeat T16 and shaper. but I want to know what limit is.

thanks you help. ^^

I would love to but I created this build with SSF in mind and am playing this build in SSF at the moment.

Progression is slow over there and I am still trying to find my last trial for uber lab after doing 18 trial runs. No luck at the moment. :(
Is it possible to swap out "Berserker" Ascendancy for "Assasin" for instance?
"
Zetsentu wrote:
Is it possible to swap out "Berserker" Ascendancy for "Assasin" for instance?

Yes you can. The second ascendancy of choice is flexible. :)
Hello man,

seems good, did you kill shaper & ubber atziri last league ???

Btw, i see on your profil that you use added fire & iron will. Is better than efficacity & added chaos ???

cheers
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hello man,

Btw, i see on your profil that you use added fire & iron will. Is better than efficacity & added chaos ???

cheers

This build is newly created in this league so end game content has not been attempted.

The gems you see in the chest piece is because I was not able to get the colors I need since the chest is strength base. Rolling 1G 4B is close to impossible, especially in SSF...
Last edited by kira1414 on Aug 10, 2017, 8:25:24 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hello man,

cheers

This build is newly created in this league so end game content has not been attempted.

The gems you see in the chest piece is because I was not able to get the colors I need since the chest is strength base. Rolling 1G 4B is close to impossible, especially in SSF...

Forgive me for this noob question, but I see you're using chestpiece with Armor, yet most of the passive skills are for increasing Evasion. I know the most important is having a high HP/ES and elemental resistance, but isn't it better to have an evasion chestpiece?
Hello,

I love BV
I love SSF
I love Scion

=

I love you: D

More seriously, I start the build just now.

I would make a return once well advanced!

Thanks for the well detailed build that made me want to test!
"
murkiz wrote:

Forgive me for this noob question, but I see you're using chestpiece with Armor, yet most of the passive skills are for increasing Evasion. I know the most important is having a high HP/ES and elemental resistance, but isn't it better to have an evasion chestpiece?

Evasion + Energy Shield chest is probably the best combo but this is the best rolled chest I find in SSF thus, a strength based chest for the time being till I get a better drop. And having 3000 armor rating is always good, especially when you couple with a granite flask.

Carcass Jack is still what I hope to land my hands on.

"
vick666 wrote:
Hello,

I love BV
I love SSF
I love Scion

=

I love you: D

More seriously, I start the build just now.

I would make a return once well advanced!

Thanks for the well detailed build that made me want to test!

Thank you. Hope you enjoy the build. :)
OK,

I just finished the first part (I will start the act 6).

For the moment nothing to complain about. The dps is there despite my weapon more than bad.
I come to act 6 with:

59% Fire res
75% Cold res
75% Light. res

On this side, I should be capped quickly.

If the leveling is as fast as in the first zone, I should be there very quickly: p

I link you my shit equip:

Spoiler

Thank's again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info