[3.1] Juggernaut Bladeflurry Lab Farmer - Make a TON of currency with a cheap build.

The DW Cleave version of this build is tested and proven. I have been doing this build as starter for 2 leagues now. Although haven't had good luck with lab this league yet, I have had very easy experience even in the mod dangerous cases.
For trash clearing, just switch to Sunder.
I will try the Blade Flurry version, although I have never quite gotten the hang of that skill.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Do i need to run determination aura if I have 90% physical reduction? I mean yes sure, the armor is gonna increase but the phys reduction is capped, am I missing something?
Thanks for this great build

Realy fast and safe lab clearing with this setup
I love to play this caracter, so I've made some slight changes, only on gear and gems, to have a "more dps" version, and it's also realy great

Put a Deidbellow instaed of the devoto's, another 300+ dps high speed sword as off-hand
Switch determinatin/Arctic Armor for Hatred/Herald of Hash and Vortex for Blood Rage in the CWDT setup
Also I've put Maim instead of Fortify on my 5L, and think about Elemental Damage with Attack skill for the 6L setup

With this changes, guardians were a deathless breath
"
H4ckEyE wrote:

Know its not a mirror sword but the closest Ive ever had :)

That sword really cries for wiped suffixes via "prefixes cannot be changed - scouring orb".

Then double slam exalted orbs.

If you manage to hit better atttackspeed and/or crit chance... holy shit.

If you don't, start over, or maybe just craft "multimod, attackspeed, crit chance".
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
SourWind wrote:
Do i need to run determination aura if I have 90% physical reduction? I mean yes sure, the armor is gonna increase but the phys reduction is capped, am I missing something?

You're right,it's better run hatred and arctic armour,look paw's lab farmer,no offense to the guy who did this,but for me that build it's better imho.And don't forget kaoms way.

Divididos desde siempre,desde el aula hasta el bar.
Last edited by vinobordolino on Feb 7, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
Someone can explain for me why im dying to Izaro?

Im using brass dome and i dropped determination for a test, but, with determination i died too, he hits like really hard, looks like my armor doesn't matter at all.

Edit: and Argus hits really hard too.
Last edited by Dzarke on Jan 22, 2018, 8:21:47 AM
What do you guys think about using a Bloodseeker + stat stick? It's a fairly large hit to pdps on our main hand, but I would think it would still be manageable if we're just doing uber lab, yeah?

If anyone has a character able to test it out, that would be awesome
Big Thanks to Norse and the other contributors to this build. Loving this guy as a dedicated lab runner. For your consideration:

Main-hand:
Very Cheap for nice pDPS

Gems:
Faster Attacks instead of Added Fire. PoB says the speed gem has a bit higher net damage.

Enchant:

Budget alternative to the more pricey +40% BF damage
(Yes, I use whirling blades over leap slam, i prefer it, and proc fortify this way instead of having it in the BF setup)
Last edited by CrabbyDru on Jan 25, 2018, 3:03:45 AM
Hi , thanks for your build. I have too little dps. Any suggestions?
Hey @norseman21 - much thx for this great build. I make like +200 ulab runs with it. And must say it was my best build for labs so far. I hope u still work on it in next league, coz i want make this build my starter build. cheers m8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info