0.9.6c Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:

• You can now shift-click items to send them to the vendor screen.
  • Improved the passive skill tree on the website, including support for a full-screen mode and speed/quality on some browsers.
  • Corpse targeting no longer makes walking difficult.
  • Fixed a client crash with Tempest Shield.
  • Fixed a client crash with the trade screen.

Thank you!!! :D

Crashed every 5min with Tempest Shield! *gg*

Best regards,
LadyXYZ_ - Crit Tornado / Ranger 84
BlaueNudel - Crit Cascade Waller / Witch 70
SchwarzeNudel - Flicker Dual Strike Leap Slam'er IIR/IIQ / Duelist 70
SchnittlauchMitKetchup - GH / Marauder 58
"
Chris wrote:

• You can now shift-click items to send them to the vendor screen.
  • Added support for using items on other items while on the vendor screen (for example, identifying things).
  • Improved the passive skill tree on the website, including support for a full-screen mode and speed/quality on some browsers.

Awesome!
Selling to a vendor is so much easier now. Thank you. Just missing the ability to remove gems from items while the vendor window is open.

Shift click quick move from your inventory to your stash would be great too... and possibly an auto-arrange button (maybe even sort/by type/etc).

Feature Suggestion: Gem labels; I have an entire page of my Stash FULL of gems, it is inconvenient to have to hover my cursor over each individual gem to find a certain one. In the same way that active support gems show a small letter in a colored square on your skills, this could be implemented onto inactive gems in your stash/inventory. This would save so much time and would make sorting gems a breeze. Please consider.

Back on topic; thank you for the update.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Yes, I can only agree with the fact, that it is really hard to distinguish the difference between skill gems, because they are all the same shape. Its really neat, that you have them colored based off what attribute they are based off, but it is impossible to tell the difference between skills/spells of the same kind. The inventory cell size isn't that large to have options to address this matter, since it would be cool if each spell/skill would have an engraved symbol inside the gem, so you could tell what's the gem by the engraved symbol in the gem (gems should be made larger to fit the symbols), though the square is very small and it would be hard to figure those symbols for the games and would require quite a lot of work and imagination for the artist, but Diablo 2:LoD did succeed in making different symbols on the Runes, I think, that something similar for the skill gems would be very appealing.

Here is a very (very) rough example of what I mean:
Last edited by Voldzito on Feb 14, 2012, 3:46:20 AM
Can't wait for these fixes (mostly looking forward to the Shift-Click feature and vendor support)!

Though there is one thing that I really hope will get fixed soon... The damn disconnections which constantly appears (both in solo-mode and party-mode)..
Can we get an update on the Beta Manifesto?
Thanks for the patch, good job!

Btw, can we get a rough estimate on when player2player trading will be implemented? thanks
Most issues are no problem any more with this patchy ! Great work GGG !

I think now search bar feature left to be implemented for items laying on ground ?

edit: and still discs are viable.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Feb 14, 2012, 8:52:08 AM
Good improvements on all adreessed updates!
...need to knock off.... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
why when ever the update is done the game crashes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info