Item Filters will have an additional array of sounds to play when items drop!

i actually don't like it
yay

we heart you bex
I dont see any any key!
I love that with item filters we have the options to use these, so that if we don't want to use them we don't have to, but if we do, WE CAN!
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
The actual words are ew. I'll stick with my own but it's cool to change it up with more.
I have just one question: is that dominus, the shaper or both, depending on the drop?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
i want a moldran sound BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRD SWORDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 31, 2017, 10:39:20 PM
Sounds, I like. Spoken words, nope.

How easy is it to make a custom filter with ones own soundfiles?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Jul 31, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
I want the same with Bex voice :<
(✿ =‿‿=)
I'm more than a little amused by addition of some voices. Granted, some variety is nice. Perhaps we might also be able to stack two sounds as well?

And TFW there's no Eternal Orb voice. I.e, "This drop is an illusion, exile."

"
鬼殺し wrote:
THE LIGHT OF DIVINITY ORB!

THE TOUCH OF GOD-LIKE!

Fixed it for you.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
I play with my game sounds pretty low, filter up high, and music on. For me, I think I'd start to subconsciously tune out the voice over time, so I probably won't use it. It also sounds a little too arcade-y for me, but I guess that's what the end game has turned into, so maybe that's appropriate. I'll probably turn on Mirror of Kalandra only. Thx for spoiler though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info