What happens when you let an algorithm write the 3.0.0 patch notes

"
The Join button for races would not remove the buffs being granted by Headhunter.

Massive buff for people who has it.
Thanks for troll xD
here is my review on evry single change:

You can now be found in The Fall of Oriath:
nice! so we can be in fall of oriath before the release!

Fixed a bug where you could force other players into a chat channel:
that sounds so troll.. can you imagine if people tried to play the game but someone would of opened their trade chat all the time? that would of been so anoying. good thing they fixed that.

The Hellions in Prisoner's Gate have come down with an infinite duration:
whait, so i have to whait infinite time until he comes down so i can fight hem? i guess that's so people would have limited amount of characters. they woudln't be able to make new ones. that would stop people who have 50+ level 100 characters.

Fixed a bug which could cause incorrect behaviour:
allways like to see these kinds of changes! theank you for making the game work better and improving the game :)

Fixed a possible source of Fortify, not just Vigilant Strike:
possible source of fortify? sounds kinda broken. if that source was something casters could use easly then that's great you removed that.

Item filters can now use it much more quickly:
wow. you're so good at programing you can make stuff that is near instant faster? i didn't notice the time the loot filter needed before and now i'l feel it even less then not feeling it at all. great work :)

Slaying Hillock will guarantee that he drops a three-socket, three-colour starter weapon for your friends:
WOW that is an awsome change! it would make it so much easier to help new players. theank you for giving us more ways to help beginners!

Physical Projectile Attack Damage support now also uses pathfinding to determine where the item dropped:
AWSOME CHANGE so now when i use tornado shot i could know where the loot drops? that is such a big life imporvmant! until now your changes are awesome :D

A sound is now a single ten-act playthrough:
so.. i can skip the entire story and get to around level 60 when i play a sound in poe? i hate making new characters and this change would make it so much easier! whait.. what about that infinite time Hellions change? i guess that would make new players stuck and then realize they can play a sound! so you force new players to explore the game's mechanics? AWSOME!

Added a new economy:
THEANK GOODNESS. the last economy was trash!

Ice Spear now has 3-5% Chance to Ignite:
its nice to see ggg making new builds possible. now we can play ignite ice spear! im sure hipsters would love to use ignite on cold skills.

Ears, No Stone Unturned, Locomancer and No Loose Ends have been moved closer to the Endgame Labyrinth:
i don't really know what this change does. so i'l just say nothing about it.

Kinetic Blast can no longer flee:
so you made kinetic blast MELEE? AWSOME that skill was broken. so now its not only a no-conversion molten strike. its also the first melee skill for wands! i would love to test this one :D

DirectX11 is now 30% (up from 3%)
WOW THEANK YOU FOR THAT BUFF the directx helps making the game run smoother. and this change will help the game run so much better! hyped to see how the game works after 3.0

The Waypoint in The Ebony Barracks has been reduced to 100%:
a waypoint over 100% sounds pretty borken, so im happy you did that change :)

Dreadwheel monsters can now use PlayAlertSoundPositional rather than more Trap damage at level 1, rather than PlayAlertSound to play Path of Exile 3.0.0
HAHAHA so i can find level 1 dreadweel monsters who would make my ears bleed as another way to attack other then hurting my character?? that is such a creative way to make monsters attack!. you would need to use headphones linked to reduced sound and less ear-rape for those level 1 dreadweels! wow such a creative way to attack. definatly would keep an eye and ear for that one in 3.0 :)

All Prophecies, Hideouts, Forsaken Masters and Labyrinth trials have been disabled:
awesome change! prophecies where anoying to do and 90% of the time not worth doing, hideouts are for currency flippers and no one likes them, forsaken masters are not only dangerous but also don't stop showing you how cool you can look if you just buy these skins. and let's be real, no one likes lab trials. so im happy that is removed too.

All of your old characters and items are still present in the Cruel Labyrinth:
THEANK YOU SO MUCH i had a mirror but didn't know where it is. i'l go pick the stuff up. theank you for telling me they'r there :)

Nessa's model has been renamed Shrieker:
oh wow, she'l loock pretty cool now. nice change.

The Divination Card Stash Tab now loads the card art in the middle of a benefit for fire characters:
SO I CAN JUST USE KAOM'S HEART AND ACCSESS MY CARD STASH TAB WHILE FARMING?? NICE!

We've made this change to the sewers:
exited to see what the change is :)

Fixed a bug where Lightning Warp remote mine could prevent you from interacting with NPCs:
oh wow. sounds really anoying to play remote mine lightning warp and being unable to talk to npc. really needed fix!

Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story:
OMG I HOPE NO ONE DIED. THIS IS PROBOBLY THE MOST IMPORTANT CHANGE YOU EVER DONE! THEANK GOODNESS YOU DONE THAT BEFORE 3.0

Puncture and Viper Strike now have a hidden damage multiplier that would cause spontaneous hair growth or a 4-linked rare item:
so i can 4link items and grow my hair with puncture and viper strike? i never tried them. maybe now its time to do so! nice change, really makes them unique from other skills. i love when ggg makes skills work in a unique way.

Bleeding doesn't do extra damage while the target is stationary, making it a more versatile source of desync with Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow:
ok 2 things: 1: theank you for reminding me Bleeding doesn't do extra damage while the target is stationary. 2: you can now use bleeding with mirror and blink arrow to create alot of desync? I LOVED DESYNC when the game worked worse back in the old days. its so nice that now i can create alot of dsync and it will be a GAME MECHANIC! awesome change! theank you!

Fire Traps's damage over time and pierce have been buffed, bringing them on par with the Bandits have been renamed Port:
so this is 2 changes: 1: fire trap's damage abd pierce buffs. wich is really nice, i never tried end-game fire trap. maybe now its the time. and 2: now all the bandits will be named "port"? sounds pretty funny, i'l laugh at how it makes sense in the story of the game! it will also be funny to see NPCs call every single one of them "port" XD

Bleeding and Poison are now 'Left-click' and 'Right-click':
FINNALY A UNIQUE WAY GGG MADE SPAM CLICKING A WAY TO DEAL MORE DAMAGE!! im especialy hyped for this one because i am really good with spam clicking! THEANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!! you are so awesome at making unique game mechanics! :O

Removed the Cruel Labyrinth, the Merciless Labyrinth, you must complete the Cruel Labyrinth, you must use this before allocating or refunding any other waypoint..:
theank goodness, labyrinth was op enough as it was. now you can get 4/8 points. still good enough. nice change :)

+15% to all attacks (not just melee)
yay melee buff!

Puncture's description has been reduced to 35%:
nice change. that description was too long.

Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen:
IM SO AMAZED AT HOW MANY UNIQUE MECHANICS YOU BRING IN 3.0!! this will let you kill people in hardcore when you are in character select screen! i'l love to rip all the people in the races! theank you for adding somehing fun for people who don't race to do while there are races :)

The Join button for races would not remove the buffs being granted by Headhunter:
YAY now there will be a way to get race advabtage from doing stuff before the race! that should be fun :)

Eramir grants 2 Passive Skill Points if you receive a whisper while it is enraged is now more rewarding:
so you made hame more rewarding and made it so is is POSSIBLE TO ENRAGE A NPC!? SOUNDS AWESOME! i would love to test that out!

The Dying Exile's voice acting has been updated. The functionality remains unchanged:
hopefully the exile will sound better now :)

Players who want to change their bandit reward choice will have immediate access to maps:
WOW SO I CAN PLAY 1 SOUND TO SKIP THE STORY AND THEN PAY 20 REGRETS TO GET IMMEDIATE ACCSESS TO MAPS!? THAT'S LIKE SKIPPING LEVELING ENTIRELY! THAT WOULD BE SUCH A LIFE IMPORVMANT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO HATE LEVELING! WHAT AN AWESOME CHANGE!

Bleeding doesn't do extra damage while the weapon is in the Cruel and Merciless difficulty levels:
well, i guess bleeding is too op for end-game in 3.0 if so, this is a necessary change.

Fixed a bug where Berek's Respite could cause the UI to display in your hideout:
sounds anoying to have 1000+ UI in your hideout. theankfully that's fixed :)

You can no longer exist:
SO YOU TELL ME I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY WITHOUT DRINKING BLEECH OR SHOOTING MYSELF!? THEANK YOU SO MUCH! IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HYPED FOR THIS CHANGE! PATH OF EXILE WOULD BECOME THE #1 BEST SUICIDE IN EARTH! that should make more people join the game :)

CONCLUSION:
THIS UPDATE IS AWESOME! EVERY CHANGE IS GOOD IF NOT AMAZING, THERE IS SO MUCH STUFF ADDED, AND SOOO MANY NEW GAME MECHANICS! I GIVE THIS UPDATE A 10/10! BEST UPDATE IN THE GAME'S HISTORY.
Quality patch notes. Looking forward to not exist anymore.
"
You can no longer exist.

This is a buff.
"
Dreadwheel monsters can now use PlayAlertSoundPositional rather than more Trap damage at level 1, rather than PlayAlertSound to play Path of Exile 3.0.0

Good for them
All of your old characters and items are still present in the Cruel Labyrinth.

I laughed so hard
DEATH & THRASH
I just cant stop laughing xD

Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story. BAHAHAHAHAHAA
DEATH & THRASH
"
Removed the Cruel Labyrinth, the Merciless Labyrinth

And here i thought my wish was fullfilled
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
The Waypoint in The Ebony Barracks has been reduced to 100%.

Shit, now we only have 1 waypoint.
If it doesn't touch the client then we can't ban for it. -Chris

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info