What happens when you let an algorithm write the 3.0.0 patch notes

Once again, it's almost time for us to release the patch notes for the 3.0.0 expansion. The real patch notes are likely to be available tomorrow. In the meantime, we ran the notes we have so far into a Markov Text Chain Generator and we wanted to share the results with you. We've done this a few times before, you can check them out here, here and here.

• You can now be found in The Fall of Oriath
  • Fixed a bug where you could force other players into a chat channel.
  • The Hellions in Prisoner's Gate have come down with an infinite duration.
  • Fixed a bug which could cause incorrect behaviour.
  • Fixed a possible source of Fortify, not just Vigilant Strike.
  • Item filters can now use it much more quickly.
  • Slaying Hillock will guarantee that he drops a three-socket, three-colour starter weapon for your friends.
  • Physical Projectile Attack Damage support now also uses pathfinding to determine where the item dropped.
  • A sound is now a single ten-act playthrough.
  • Added a new economy.
  • Ice Spear now has 3-5% Chance to Ignite.
  • Ears, No Stone Unturned, Locomancer and No Loose Ends have been moved closer to the Endgame Labyrinth.
  • Kinetic Blast can no longer flee.
  • DirectX11 is now 30% (up from 3%)
  • The Waypoint in The Ebony Barracks has been reduced to 100%.
  • Dreadwheel monsters can now use PlayAlertSoundPositional rather than more Trap damage at level 1, rather than PlayAlertSound to play Path of Exile 3.0.0
  • All Prophecies, Hideouts, Forsaken Masters and Labyrinth trials have been disabled.
  • All of your old characters and items are still present in the Cruel Labyrinth.
  • Nessa's model has been renamed Shrieker.
  • The Divination Card Stash Tab now loads the card art in the middle of a benefit for fire characters.
  • We've made this change to the sewers.
  • Fixed a bug where Lightning Warp remote mine could prevent you from interacting with NPCs.
  • Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story.
  • Puncture and Viper Strike now have a hidden damage multiplier that would cause spontaneous hair growth or a 4-linked rare item.
  • Bleeding doesn't do extra damage while the target is stationary, making it a more versatile source of desync with Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow.
  • Fire Traps's damage over time and pierce have been buffed, bringing them on par with the Bandits have been renamed Port.
  • Bleeding and Poison are now 'Left-click' and 'Right-click'.
  • Removed the Cruel Labyrinth, the Merciless Labyrinth, you must complete the Cruel Labyrinth, you must use this before allocating or refunding any other waypoint..
  • +15% to all attacks (not just melee)
  • Puncture's description has been reduced to 35%
  • ]
  • Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
  • The Join button for races would not remove the buffs being granted by Headhunter.
  • Eramir grants 2 Passive Skill Points if you receive a whisper while it is enraged is now more rewarding.
  • The Dying Exile's voice acting has been updated. The functionality remains unchanged.
  • Players who want to change their bandit reward choice will have immediate access to maps.
  • Bleeding doesn't do extra damage while the weapon is in the Cruel and Merciless difficulty levels.
  • Fixed a bug where Berek's Respite could cause the UI to display in your hideout.
  • You can no longer exist.
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2017, 11:33:26 PM
haha ! insane
IGN : FatJanitor
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You can no longer exist.

These nerfs are getting out of hand.
Lol. Just reading this is pretty funny.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

• The Waypoint in The Ebony Barracks has been reduced to 100%.
  • Ears, No Stone Unturned, Locomancer and No Loose Ends have been moved closer to the Endgame Labyrinth.
  • A sound is now a single ten-act playthrough.
  • Removed the Cruel Labyrinth, the Merciless Labyrinth, you must complete the Cruel Labyrinth, you must use this before allocating or refunding any other waypoint..
  • Players who want to change their bandit reward choice will have immediate access to maps.
  • All of your old characters and items are still present in the Cruel Labyrinth.

A challenge has moved closer to the endgame lab. When you hear a sound, you've completed all acts and received all penalties. An impossible challenge. I'm changing my bandits. I am now an inhabitant of the lab. Players in cruel will have to fight me because I kicked Izaro out of the lab.
Last edited by Slicer9875 on Jul 31, 2017, 7:16:57 PM
Cant see "necromancer" in the patchnotes

also "Glacial Hammer"
Last edited by iHaku on Jul 31, 2017, 7:11:34 PM
Hehe!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
I love that this is a thing you guys do now.
Big Zlick
Last edited by ZlickX on Jul 31, 2017, 7:12:03 PM
I HAVE BEEN FOUND IN ORIATH
gimme money bitch
lel
Decent items?: /view-thread/2260543
Okey stream?:twitch.tv/Meatheone
Feel free to ask me questions ingame @Princess_Mea!
PM support if you encounter any bugs or need help!
Always dank
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Jul 31, 2017, 7:10:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info