[NA/EU] HC GUILD RECRUITING FOR BETRAYAL AND PRIVATE LEAGUE

b
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
b
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
b
b
b
b
Hi,

Im looking for a guild that I can play with and of course enjoy the game.
Im a newbie, a less than a months old in this game.

My main character IGN is Ragralph lvl 77 cyclone slayer.

Please let me join to your guild.

"
rapralph wrote:
Hi,

Im looking for a guild that I can play with and of course enjoy the game.
Im a newbie, a less than a months old in this game.

My main character IGN is Ragralph lvl 77 cyclone slayer.

Please let me join to your guild.

invite sent :)

Last edited by xxArturoxx on Oct 26, 2017, 2:04:01 AM
b
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info