[2.6] The Wander ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) [Videos / Clips] (Life Version may become public soon)

+1 for that budget* build

Edit:POB code pls?
Edit2: well since u putted ur gear on Blasting_cap ive run POB n its doing 8.8M vs shaper n2b
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jul 30, 2017, 9:42:32 PM
HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
(☞゚∀゚)☞(☞゚∀゚)☞
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Welp. All that expensive, fancy gear and you're left with the realization, that your buddy has the better ring to mirror for wanders, though with the "wrong" resists.

Phys-Scaling as a Wander simply put isn't the most efficient way. Just slap in WED-Flat-Lightning-Opal-Rings and you're looking at more damage when swapping out Phys-Projectile-Dmg for Crit-Strikes and if PoB holds true, even P2L out for Crit-Multiplier. Also Anger instead of Hatred for most use-cases.

Now replace the Jewels without Crit-Multi with Jewels with Critmulti (or just invest into a decent shield, Ventor might have the Fire/All/Int-Imprint for Raymans Shield laying around, so you don't loose Jewel-Suffixes... and you're looking at 10mio Shaperoni-DPS, not 8.8mio.
Too bad it'll be a dead build in a week
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Poebuilder build code for dps or all of it is just a crap :)
❤ Best Wander build and guide
Updated with appropriate tags, videos, and Path of Building code.
(☞゚∀゚)☞

+1 for that amazing build with POB now XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
so the dream became true? nice!

i'd still go for DW and forget about frenzy charges though. >_>

i'm also glad that you turned the crystal belt base that i have into something perfect & unforgettable.

(since lawyne's guides, SC community was missing a fully min-maxed wander guide. now we have it)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 4, 2017, 7:00:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info