[3.0] Tri-Curse Frozen Storm Burst Occultist

nvm
Last edited by McSqueezee on Aug 13, 2017, 6:06:50 PM
"
St4hlh4gel wrote:
"
Muddis wrote:
Am i missing something or when i use Herald of ice, Wrath, and enfeeble i reserve 100% of my mana.

We could go all the way down to charisma and cut the 8 points somewhere else, but that's a lot of commitment

SorayaVogel how are you running herald of ice, another aura and a curse with blasphemy and still have mana for skills?
"
wheeltrain wrote:
I'm level 68 running this build, started mapping recently. I have pretty junk gear with a 5-link and call of the brotherhood. Running double wands instead of dagger & shield due to costs and availability. The aoe damage is nice. Bosses I have an issue with finding myself getting trucked. This is probably largely due to gear but there's almost no defensive utilities attached to this build unless I'm mistaken. Low armor/eva, no mom, life pool is meh (gear dependent). Pretty much just CWDT which I'm running ice-wall on (personal preference). I was hoping call of the brotherhood would help with my survivability but I'm still having issues with getting consistent freezes. This is probably due to uncapped gems etc. but open to ideas.

As others have mentioned I can't manage to get my last curse (temp/enfeeble) running with blasphemy even with 2 more mana reservation nodes then recommended. It leaves me with about 40-50 mana from a 1.1k pool and only about 50 mana regen which i find unsustainable. Granted I have almost no +mana on my gear but it seems like that will be necessary.

Just some food for thought and my low tier map experiences.

Overall I'm having a good time with it. Stormburst + Ball Lightning is satisfying as hell to spam the screen with. The damage feels fantastic in big packs whe you get your double curses off with occultist passives. But coming from the survivability of a max block/spell block duelist sunder build I'm dying a crap ton :P

wheeltrain what aura's are you running currently to have temp/enfeeble to leave so little? currently at level 77 with this build and loving it! Def recommend a dagger and whirling blades to be able to get out of a bind quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info