The Harbinger Challenge League

Really liked that shield, i hope this Harbinger skill is good. Also hoping for something farmable from those shards and uniques, not some Talisman bullshit to fill tabs and tabs until i can get something.
Please add auto vacuum for currency/shards.
one click should pickup everything in range.
Last edited by JokerZ on Jul 27, 2017, 10:20:54 PM
I'm excited!
HYPE BOIS!

Balance is an illusion, exile.
Ill take what happens when Perandus & Torment leagues have a baby for 100 alex
"
yay!

(inb4 19/20 mirror shards in SSF)

But then again why do you need a mirror in SSF:)
Looks like a fun league with the potential for some potent and unexpected encounters. Not sure why there is so much gripe about sharding out higher value currency denominations. The existing currency tab is being expanded and it gives the player a risk/reward if they decide to engage the harbingers or not similar to popping a breach to gather splinters in past leagues.

On top of this the tiger MTX will make me feel like Mike Tyson...dath wathup!
So basically a better version of Tormented Spirits (mixed with Beyond/Perandus mobs) with currency drops and their own unique items? Sounds good to me! I hope they have boss battles similar to Breachlords, some additional endgame content to go with the updated story and leveling would be badass.

Bring on those supporter packs! Fingers crossed the Harbinger armor is cooler than the FoO armors, I buy the packs anyway for the points and to support this great company but the last round of armors were meh. But then again that pet might be worth it by itself (and I'm not even a pet guy).

Keep up the great work guys!
Last edited by VigilanteCat on Jul 27, 2017, 10:46:35 PM
Someone design a Divination Card for 1 Chaos Shard.
Perception is reality.
Would love to see a preview of the new supporter packs before August 4th. Have a bunch of money to throw at you but am not entirely sold on the current supporter packs even for the points. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info