The Harbinger Challenge League

WTS 1 mirror shard for 1 mirror.
All I really want out of my leagues are for extra dense packs of mobs to drop new currency for me to pick up. Cynically, it's all just reskinning the same damn thing. I don't care. It's fun. Excited to find exalted shards and maybe even a mirror shard. New currencies are meh. They're fine, but I'm more excited to find shards of big ticket currency, and use the new skills, and scope the new uniques and

JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY. RELEASE IT NOWWWWWW!
i want those eyes
I dont want to have it all. I just want to have enough.
Oh Boy am I ever excited! That shield! THANK YOU!!!!!!! LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
im F****** hyped, this looks amazing, also i cant wait for FoO. GG team working working to push it out early august, even tho it could have been early september, much love for GGG :D
IGN: Hala_Gaben
Abyss jewels are actually broken
GG GGG!

Nice new league <3
uh this actually looks pretty awesome. im a huge fan of the colour scheme, and i really want those eyes. since i'll be getting those eyes, i also really want the crown. so i'll be doing my best to get that crown.

SSF here i come. i hope i can get all 24 challenges on my own with SSF. i'll feel accomplished. LETS GOOOO
Looks really interesting!
and where is the video about a new league?
First!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info