Overgrown Lookout (Leo's Overgrown Hideout)

Welcome to my hideout! The theme of my hideout is domestic and comfortable- this isn't the kind of place Malachai and friends would hang out. Instead, the Overgrown Lookout is a a peaceful, corruption-free corner of Wraeclast away from Wraeclast.

Click for the latest version

Last edited by polygone on May 11, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
Last bumped on May 11, 2018, 6:50:07 AM
2018/2/15th update

Welcome to my hideout! The theme of my hideout is domestic and comfortable- this isn't the kind of place Malachai and friends would hang out. Instead, the Overgrown Tower is a a peaceful, corruption-free corner of Wraeclast away from Wraeclast.

Video here!

We have WiFi!

Spoiler
Credits for the machinery idea to Sie_Sayoko

World-class dining!

Luxurious housing

Historical sites (tourist traps)

Things to do and see!

Last edited by polygone on Feb 15, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
Nice dude, i like it, took inspiration from your Ho to make mine (Leo).

Can u upload the images to imgur?

Thanks.

Just got my Leo lvl 7.
Ty! They are hosted on imgur, you can right click then open image in new tab or equivalent for the full-size image.

Or, album: https://imgur.com/a/FBRsn
Last edited by polygone on Feb 15, 2018, 11:21:16 AM
IRRELEVANT, reshaped and updated
It looks great. You can push the blue lighting for the machines further by using Zana's Birdcage and the lightning variants of the MTX.
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:
It looks great. You can push the blue lighting for the machines further by using Zana's Birdcage and the lightning variants of the MTX.

Ty! What do you mean by lightning variant of the MTX?

It does bother me how there are both blue and orange lighting elements there atm, will probably end up going with either orange or blue.

Also, added to the machine! Went with the idea of machine+nature, or call it cyborg?

Last edited by polygone on Feb 16, 2018, 1:07:37 AM
The Transformer MTX has some variants with lightning but I guess its a bit too subtle.
2018/5/10th Update

Video here!

That's kind of awesome work. I didn't knew Leo's hideout since I never play PVP... and wow, you did really well to make it look like something really different from the original hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info