We know that many of you have been eagerly awaiting it, and we're excited to announce that the Xbox One Beta is now live! The Beta will run for approximately three weeks and includes all Path of Exile content that is currently in our PC Beta, including Acts 5-8.

If you have an Xbox One, you can sign up for a Beta Key here. Please note that if you do receive a key you won't be able to use it unless you have an Xbox One to redeem it on; these Beta Keys are not redeemable on PC. While space is limited on the Beta, we'll do our best to get everyone in.

The Xbox Beta is an opportunity to test the content, controls and user interface we have created for the Xbox One. We've created a forum for you to share your feedback and experiences in the Beta! We'll be checking this frequently and will continue to improve the Xbox One version of Path of Exile until the official launch.

We are extremely proud to bring Path of Exile to even more Action RPG fans around the world. Thank you for joining us!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sweet. Looks pretty (for Xbox).

Any chance we could get number indicators on PC for how many flasks uses we have left? That seems pretty handy.
Last edited by ToBeSomebody on Jul 26, 2017, 5:07:57 PM
Sick.
I've got a PC for this game, but I'll give it a go on my Xbone, see how it controls, maybe recommend it to some console friends if it's good.
Looking forward to trying it on my xbox one.
Any chance we can purchase a key?
Woot! Exciting!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Now I'll just need to start nagging my console friends to give this a try
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
I've been waiting SO LONG... I sure hope I get a key.
Really hoping to get into this!
Hype <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info