The Xbox One Beta is Now Live!

No xbone but gl with the testing!
How will X box player be able to purchase stuff from poe.trade?
Hope it might come to ps3 or ps4 in the future. Would be interested to try it out later in xbox. ;)
Rest in peace Rick May.
¨You were good son, real good; maybe even the best¨
People were expecting the actual game around mid july beginning august and what whe get is a beta. Im realy happy but does that mean the actual release is pushed back even more?
IGN : DCDTDito

Microsoft revealed the new games that came to xbox live from July 25 to September 9, and path of exile is on the list of releases during these next 5 weeks.
"
ToBeSomebody wrote:
Looks pretty (for Xbox).

Looks virtually identical to what it looks like maxed-out on my PC - so the "for xbox" part of your post makes almost no sense.
Ummmmm...I think there's a glitch. I didn't get a code yet. ;-) I was pretty sure that I (not anyone else) was guaranteed a code. Pretty sure...

Pretty sure I get a code.

Pretty sure.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
ToBeSomebody wrote:
Looks pretty (for Xbox).

Looks virtually identical to what it looks like maxed-out on my PC - so the "for xbox" part of your post makes almost no sense.

Don't know from what xbox that is. Footage could be from an Xbox one x. (honestly it most likely is.)

I guess expect a slighlt downgrade for standard xbox one.
IGN : DCDTDito
Wave 3 dosn't batter just essy Died. Why don't you fix Atc7 last Boss and Atc8 the chill Boss. Only 4 skills I'd rather use PC.
Last edited by AGFN on Jul 26, 2017, 6:31:55 PM
bought an xbox for this - got tired of waiting and was broke... -> sold my xbox few weeks ago :P

gl to anyone who gets to play lol
Who Are We? Where do we come from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info