3.0 Intuitive League Starter [Blade Flurry] Marauder Juggernaut

Just some brief observations regarding this build.

1) At low levels, The Tempestuous Steel seems to work well. Once you hit the 40s Daresso's Passion also works well. I don't think there's any need to go out of your way looking for these, though.

2) For movement skills, if your mana sustainability is good, you might consider replacing Blood Magic with Cyclone. I personally think Leap Slam can get a little clunky to use for combat.

3) I don't think it's practical, but I've been running Vulnerability instead of Enfeeble. It doesn't seem to hinder me too much, but it's difficult to level it beyond like 12 or 13 given the INT requirements. If anyone can offer more informed commentary on this, I'd love to hear it.
Last edited by Ghastly_Gannet on Oct 14, 2017, 12:08:55 AM
Not sure if anyone is still reading this, but this still seems to work in 3.1.0.

Given that Vulnerability is now a STR gem, running it seems more viable now than before.

Been experimenting with using Contagion in lieu of Tempest Shield. Seems to work well enough.

I also suggest taking Discipline and Training on the Templar area of the tree when you can.
Makes me happy that it's still viable in 3.1, thank you very much for letting me know! :D

I'll be having another look into this build soon and see if I can update it a bit better.

Any questions hit me up on discord MaiaTan#8264

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info