Soul mantle and the new MTX system

I don't see anything wrong with the MTX item description. Skill MTX apply to skill gems and these specifically to all totem skill gems. The totem created by Soul Mantle doesn't have a gem for you to apply the MTX to. I don't think it's reasonable to expect a skill MTX to apply to armour.

That said, it would be cool if wearing Soul Mantle created a clickable Spell Totem Support skill in the new cosmetic window alongside all the other skills on which to apply a totem skin MTX, but it doesn't. And probably can't without a lot of work, which again would be unreasonable to expect just for Soul Mantle. Generally speaking though, if any wearable item that provides a skill could be made to do so, this might have value at some point down the road.

I can't remember if they refunded some people for this confusion years ago or not, but I'd suggest you'd have a better chance asking support politely through the proper channels rather than making angry public demands.
Ok! I admit that this was a very emotional text. And with support i will contact for sure.
But ggg could give us some general information about that new MTX not support skills granted by items.
Ack! Just when today the Arcane Tome Totem MTX is in sale, I bought it immediately only to find out it isn't useable on gear-linked spell totems :(

Is there really no fix possible for this?

"
That said, it would be cool if wearing Soul Mantle created a clickable Spell Totem Support skill in the new cosmetic window alongside all the other skills on which to apply a totem skin MTX...

Sounds pretty logic to me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info