2.6.3 Deployed Successfully

"
Or it was simple enough and they just didn't give a shit. Why are we making assumptions again?

Not assumptions at all. Some of us with coding and development experience can recognize things even when not explicitly told, even when they're things that a LOT of folk would simply never understand even if it was told plainly to them.

I dunno what irked you so much you wanted to get upset over any form of appreciation for the work that GGG *does* do, but you did kinda make a mistake in singling out my reply.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
The humour at the end of the post :p
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
One thing to notice, I contacted support a long time ago about trying to locate my Seraph Spectral Throw MTX (one of the first MTXs I ever got), I believe it was in a deleted char/voided char and they couldnt find it and said I never purchased it... Well, look at what I found with the new system (middle bottom)

Oblivious
"- Will there be support for weapon swap?"

^This. I hope its an oversight on GGG part. I was suprised i was not able to put different weapon effects on my aoe and my single target bows :( (Please someone pm me if its possible somehow).
I hope this will be fixed before 3.0 (I'll press M then). Just add 3rd little bracket under weapon for the secondary setup?

Apart of that issue indeed glorious system and glad You guys finaly made it :)
great
Holy shoot, it works!!!
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
Ludvator wrote:
its nice thx

@ Skill Effects:

why the tab does not say what character is it equipped on ?????????????????

do I still have to waste support time with "cant find MTX" questions?

alright, sorry for confusion, the information is actually there but in different tab than I was looking for it.

Thanks again, great patch
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Is there going to be a public post mortem about the issues around the new MTX system? I would be very keen to read it if you do one.
So hyped! :D

But here's also a question. Why after new MTX system deploy, items not showing currently used mtx's when opening inventory? The character is wearing MTX obviously but items icons are the base ones. At the moment it's working with skin transfer as I've noticed on some items, but regular MTX's just aren't visible at character screen.. ;(

Is this kinda bug or intended action?

Example, here:

http://i.imgur.com/8TjyBVR.png

Bow, belt, quiver, rings, amulet, all skin-transfer. But body armour skins missing ;(

My beloved BreachKing :(

Hope 4 fix! Peace and thx!
Seeing is believing
Last edited by Hagitsu on Jul 21, 2017, 1:35:45 PM
Congrats! Was a bit worried with the first deploy but you guys did it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info