The Fall of Oriath Release Date and Trailer!

two weeks to balance it out.. i exect yet another league of 'something trully broken', next broken OP unique flask and in general an unfinished product..

i wonder if the beta made any sense (other than free money) - significant majority of the playerbase rushed to the endgame that wasnt there because endgame balance is not there yet, there are no new skills, no new uniques - you know, the stuff that actually NEEDS testing. otherwise we get Vinktars and blade flurry and vortex and several other failures from the past

if the 'no balance changes during leagues' fiasco stays - then i expect only the worst

i just wonder how well this excel-targeted release deadline will play out. and im not talking about technical stuff - but will we (AGAIN) get some skills like release blade flurry and items like vinktars? items and skills that actually remove content from the game (if it is soooo good everything is sooo bad so why play the bad?)

- Best Signature Ever -
"
DjParagon wrote:
Is it me or there is some new unannounced stuff on the new screenshots ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath

Nevermind, they're all known skills (including the two new ones). There are some glimpses of new areas and monsters though ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
The 2 week heads up kind of sucks for people who wanted to take time off from work to nolife a bit during the 3.0 release.

"
Delzeed wrote:
The 2 week heads up kind of sucks for people who wanted to take time off from work to nolife a bit during the 3.0 release.

The game will still be there when you get off work..
happy to see this, time to put my annual leave notice :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
hype !!! gogogo
OHHH
MYYYYY
KITAVAAAAAA
Damn!
I've been keeping my tiny butt away from poe since i knew The Fall Of Oriath would come and now it's released in the weekend i'm not home. Sad face.

Nice trailer, bigger=better :)
Last edited by Jurge on Jul 20, 2017, 2:12:05 AM
!HYPE!
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info