Weekly Beta Report Six

"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Coil1 wrote:
You're seriously balancing poison around shitty reddit builds with 100% inc life that hit a boss for 30 seconds with viper strike LOL. Are the devs even playing the same game as us?(like how they mentioned 25k ES in their ES nerf post ROFL)

They don't read forums. They read Reddit. It was designed by a better dev.

Amusingly, this guy called it on the original thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6i60xz/beta_path_of_building_20mil_poison_build_life/dj3q0gy/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=pathofexile

Hahaha this is too funny. I can just see an GGG employee reading the title on that reddit post and without even looking into how it works, they pick up the nerfbat. If poison wasn't dead before it sure will be now.

This shit is just too funny, it just shows that either they have no clue or no time.

Yet you still play when 3.0 comes.
"
Velari wrote:
... You're making the Labyrinth even easier and even more rewarding? There's a few things in there that are maybe reasonable, but all those changes together just seem like an absolute joke.

What? Youre against people being able to complete it? Dont like it, dont play it.
Yeah, getting the required trials for uber seems off - we went into maps at around level 65-67, but I made it to 89 before getting the last trial, and my buddies are at 90 and 89 and still missing one trial each.
"
tsHavok wrote:
"
More changes to poison and bleed damage. The focus here will be on the top end of damage, where we still have some players able to do millions of damage a second without compromising survivability. We want to reign that in, without damaging general uses of these damage types.

I mean everyone already thinks poison is dead, what else can you do but just remove it from the game? What combination of items or skills are granting this power you see that we don't??

Very much this. Please point us to a beta build that has anywhere near 2 million dps primarily through poison. Because it sounds like you're just making this up. Poison isn't useable anymore.
"
"
tsHavok wrote:
"
More changes to poison and bleed damage. The focus here will be on the top end of damage, where we still have some players able to do millions of damage a second without compromising survivability. We want to reign that in, without damaging general uses of these damage types.

I mean everyone already thinks poison is dead, what else can you do but just remove it from the game? What combination of items or skills are granting this power you see that we don't??

Very much this. Please point us to a beta build that has anywhere near 2 million dps primarily through poison. Because it sounds like you're just making this up. Poison isn't useable anymore.

You mistrust GGG who got the actual data? This is like the right who call CNN fake news.
"
markdoc001 wrote:
Yeah, getting the required trials for uber seems off - we went into maps at around level 65-67, but I made it to 89 before getting the last trial, and my buddies are at 90 and 89 and still missing one trial each.

Agreed. Uber lab is still way overpowered as it is. It's supposed to be level 75. Should be on par with a Tier 8 map, but feels more like a Tier 15 boss battle.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
will my beta character be wiped again? im finally about to reach act 8? guess i better bust my ass today eh..
Poison doing 2 milion dps on some full mirrored SC character not ok even when half the endgame bosses are immune to it, but having DW Sprinkler/HoWA doing twice that elemental dmg is ok.
xD
"So you like playing Strands?" HERE YOU GO GET FUCKING NERFED! YOU PLAY WHAT WE WANT YOU TO PLAY!!!
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Friday our local time or Friday NZ time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info