Please end Legacy League

Noone cares about your OCD to organize your pixels or your fake news about legacy being dead.

Many of us are still enjoying Legacy league and working on challenges.

I hate self centered posts like this by entitled pricks spouting bullshit as if they know.
Last edited by minezeye on Jul 19, 2017, 12:23:49 AM
"
minezeye wrote:
Noone cares about your OCD to organize your pixels or your fake news about legacy being dead.

I hate self centered posts like this by entitled pricks spouting bullshit as if they know.

The irony is thick with this post.
- here's my sig
"
"
minezeye wrote:

The irony is thick with this post.

Jackpot.8
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
minezeye wrote:

If you claim the league is dead enough times it magicly becomes true.
Just ignore them and enjoy the league i know i am.

It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
I really love Legacy League and I still Enjoy it. I have seen a lot of things I haven't seen in last leagues.
I don't see why people are crying for it to end. If they don't like it, they should go jogging somewhere and come back when 3.0 PoE begins.
I also don't want 3.0 to come soon. I watched all youtube act playthroughs and I don't see anything that grabs my attention. Go find and kill the next boss - this will be 3.0 PoE in my current opinion. And also I have seen the New stuff. Same enemies in diffent skins.
Well, on Legacy almost every map is with something new to explore - I play with 3 leaguestones time and I enjoy the adventure I created on my own.
So, I hope Legacy league will stay longer.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
Last edited by Strandedmoon on Jul 19, 2017, 8:28:47 AM
"
minezeye wrote:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info