Please end Legacy League

It's pretty much dead atm with the non-voided turmoil league going on. After such a long league I have over 100 stash tabs to sort into my standard tabs and i'd like more than a few days to do so. I'd like to be able to do an hour of sorting a day for 2-3 weeks instead of 8 hours of sorting for 3 days straight.

Please GGG theres no reason to keep that league going now.
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2017, 1:59:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The reason is because they have no idea when 3.0 will actually begin.

They tend to end a league 1-2 weeks before the next one begins.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Once they set the date for 3.0, which they've been teasing that they'll do shortly, they should also set up the timeline for ending legacy.
Even if they have no idea when 3.0 is to launch, the temp league should be ended soon. It has gone on entirely too long already.
- here's my sig
"
Even if they have no idea when 3.0 is to launch, the temp league should be ended soon. It has gone on entirely too long already.

So there should be no league active league with a unique mechanic because theres a few that are bored with it or just want to flip items in standard ? If they said tomorrow that 3 wont be out until say september, will you still want no league for 6-8 weeks ? Just so you can spend a day or two flipping your items then fuck off bored to another game for two months until 3's out?

Ideally there would be a temporary way to cross over, like the SSF migrate option.

"
awright wrote:
"

So there should be no league active league with a unique mechanic because theres a few that are bored with it or just want to flip items in standard ? If they said tomorrow that 3 wont be out until say september, will you still want no league for 6-8 weeks ? Just so you can spend a day or two flipping your items then fuck off bored to another game for two months until 3's out?

Ideally there would be a temporary way to cross over, like the SSF migrate option.

I would prefer no temp league to more Legacy, yes, if it means I can get my Legacy stuff into perm league. But the migration option would be better, still.
- here's my sig
Spoiler
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
This thread again? People always say how standard is irrelevant but now everyday someone else is crying cause he wants his items in standard. Just shut up and let people enjoy the last days of the best league we ever had.
"
Krayken wrote:
It's pretty much dead atm with the non-voided turmoil league going on. After such a long league I have over 100 stash tabs to sort into my standard tabs and i'd like more than a few days to do so. I'd like to be able to do an hour of sorting a day for 2-3 weeks instead of 8 hours of sorting for 3 days straight.

Please GGG theres no reason to keep that league going now.

No thanks, still enjoying leaguestones as long as I can. Activity would pick up if it wasn't long term races.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
...24 hours to sort your tabs? I was able to liquidate 40 tabs by yelling, "FREE SHIT" in global, in around 30 minutes. How many tabs do you have??? And how many of those items are actually keepable to standard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info