Crit dagger ST Build

"
Vaux wrote:

Ha - the melee PvP builds I could make with that dagger.

Yeah, bleed isn't the end-all-be-all, but it can easily counter ... and in the dot spectrum it can compliment ... especially with that flat phys dmg ... and the attack speed could easily help ...

Best of luck.

trust me you won t go far with ST, the projectiles even with lot of projectiles speed will never even get at the same level than basic bow projectiles.

So when bow/wanders will shoot at you from safe distance u ll need to avoid about 1 screen distance of proj in order that yours hit them.

Further more while 2h st sound great, you will need gloves with 16% more speed+leap to travel which cut your crit power if you have shit gear and need facebreakers.

In any cases even with 16% more speed gloves u ll get killed 70% of the time trying to get at shot distance vs any other offscreeners.

So if you really want to handicap yourself using st best is really going 1h because of the defensive aspect of block/dodge/shield.

Finally right now with all the SR around everyone with a shield got a 20% reduced overtime mod and with pantheon system your bleed/poison even against people without death door will be kind of bleh.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 19, 2017, 3:08:15 AM
Eh, I don't care for competing toe to toe with the nerds playing max range offscreen crap, just want something non-meta that can at least hold its own against other builds and I've always enjoyed builds revolving around crits and fast attacks.
IGN Nellz
In PVP, your main challenge with ST will be sustaining your mana if you are spamming around a bit. Clarity/mana regen is a must

treated me pretty well, and now there's an even better ammy base out with more mana regen
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
In PVP, your main challenge with ST will be sustaining your mana if you are spamming around a bit. Clarity/mana regen is a must

treated me pretty well, and now there's an even better ammy base out with more mana regen

going pure phys with brutality gem and going BM is good too. (not vs aegis though but who cares let them walk around)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Funny to see someone trying to resurrect my concept.

Short answer is this build is dead, it's gut guttered by death door, skills who can outrange you and the fact that you need to invest purely in DoT in 3.0 to expect doing some damages meaning that if someone counter your dot, you'll be doing 0 damages to them because your hits will be weak as fuck.

Also the pantheon system give heavy defenses against crit and dot and crit multi is also nerfed in 3.0

You can still play it and wreck afk noobs in sarn but I wouldn't expect great results against any experienced players, and that's coming from the player who created that build.

Still there is some hopes for DoT but you'll have to wait for 3.0 to see my next project (already gathered all the elements in Legacy, waiting for the merge and the new gems to put it together).
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 20, 2017, 7:34:13 AM
its dead

"
its dead

wtf is that dagger. I got so many questions but can't seem to figure out any answer that would make any sense to either
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
its dead

wtf is that dagger. I got so many questions but can't seem to figure out any answer that would make any sense to either

you dont have to invest on dexterity much, you can play bleed ST with marauder with that. more health, more tankiness, tu capisci?

you can stack life leech too which marauder area has plenty.

get good.

gg dagger.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
y vaal pact in pvp is super op tommy, L2p the dagger is good.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info