Melee Only 3v3 CTF

"
rome0s wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
I personally don't have a problem with banning leg kaoms as I actually played without it for some time, but I feel it's a slippery slope. If you start banning legacy items (aegis/kaoms) then ppl will be like, well ban leg vinktar! ban leg this! ban leg that! ban mirror weapons!

Dammit, lets do NAKED melee CTF. no gears and weapons lol.

You forgot no passive tree or levels. I could get behind beach bum wars, fisticuffs edition.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
The Greeks wrestled naked... (*Edit: and now the Greeks are bankrupt)

Well, I tried for roughly an hour or so to gather enough people to Melee CTF; however, I could never get more than four at any given time.

I thought perhaps PvP'ers would be open to PvP'ing with un-meta melee... you know, rather than putting their 'best dick' forward for PvP measurement. With un-meta melee, we could still tell ourselves 'well, that wasn't my best character,' and avoid any subsequent PvP erectile dysfunction.

But apparently, meta or no meta, we as a community seem to have an issue with any sort of risk/competition - thus, only the cocksure, the oblivious, and we delusional few who still desperately cling the last vestiges of PvP by our grundle hairs, remain.

I'll try again later.
Last edited by Actalo on Jul 17, 2017, 3:15:31 AM
this childish attitude, "ehehe too much rules lets fight naked hehehe" is that what brought pvp community to dead end btw.

We cant even sit and put 2 fucking rules. 2 rules. we cant establish.

there are always some smart ass guys who likes to make meme jokes like "hihihi too much rules xDxD its gonna be 2 years until you decide how to play xDxD" however in some games, because dev moderation sucks, people were gathering and setting their own rules. we cant put 2 rules to a single tournament.

whataever. Enjoy your KB overlap damage or Fireball or another broken shit. Tharts what we/you deserve.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

1/ Actalo if you want to have people playing organized things... Maybe you should advertise when and were you plan to do it.

I was ready to play even with a non melee toon and slap melee weapon but if no one is telling me when this is taking place how I am supposed to know? I won t afk IGN all day , I am not afhak/lib :P

2/Actalo it seemed you were the one who organized the ctf so we were all waiting for your rules/no rules.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 17, 2017, 3:38:31 AM
actalo actually messaged me tonight to do this. so it's not like he's dropping the ball.

i just wasn't ready/didn't feel like moving gear around tonight. i'll be down tomorrow/some other time, though.

and my joke wasn't about the amount of rules, but how long you guys are bickering over 2 little things.

given that i've had ctf games almost every night this week (and even organized a bunch), i somehow doubt i'm bringing the pvp community to a dead-end.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
actalo actually messaged me tonight to do this. so it's not like he's dropping the ball.

You guys forget it is an international community. What tonight is for you = morning for me.
This is why having set dates is better than on the go whispers.

Forum pvp
nothing says spontaneous fun like needing to schedule video game playing in advance.

and while the game sees no borders, latency does.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

"
Rupenus wrote:
this childish attitude, "pvp is already dead, let's take our clothes off and punch each other to death" is why pvp, which was already dead with no chance of recovery, is dead btw.

We cant even establish.

because dev... sucks.

whataever. Enjoy your KB overlap damage or Fireball or another broken shit. Tharts what we/you deserve.

There, a quick once over and it's looking publishable.

"
Rupenus wrote:
because dev... sucks.

This pretty much covers the abstract.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
robmafia wrote:

and while the game sees no borders, latency does.

You playing ctf pvp with full screen poop aoe of cancer effects .
I would assume you won t really care about latency in a simple melee environment and anyway it s all about ctf fun right? ( I am EU player and I don t really care to play on texas server with 100 ping since anyway most pvp action is made in us servers)

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 17, 2017, 5:14:16 AM
complains that his schedule was not obtained prior to other people playing a video game.

...doesn't complain about latency.

welp, didn't see that one coming!
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info