2.6/3.0 EK Nova LIFE Raider with MF - 1 EX BUDGET POSSIBLE!

Idk WHY people recording video with OPie gear and mark thread as "budget". In related video/gif we will see nice clearspeed but with INSPIRED LEARNING this more diffirent than without.
Updates on the guide coming after the patch notes?
What did you use for leveling? Would this be a viable league starter? EK is usually pretty mana intensive in the beginning no?
Hello, real beginner here.

Any chance you post some leveling indication for the skill tree and some item to get ?

Thanks for the work.
Patch notes are out, are we gonna get some updates on the guide or not?

Bandits / Tree
Last edited by Balantakos on Aug 2, 2017, 3:59:32 AM
Now we need mana leech gem, cos of Vinktar nerf?
New tree is also out!

PoB update is out, and i think im talking to myself.

RIP BUILD.
Last edited by Balantakos on Aug 3, 2017, 4:53:14 AM
I've tried to do something in PoB, but didn't find any good changes to this build.
I wanna try to use +1 frenzy kaom's roots.
As we have 3 Pierce targets from passive tree, then we don't need Pierce gem (2-4 Targets).
In 3.0 there is no mana leech for EK, should we use Life and Mana leech in our 6-link?
I like this build a lot so fare. I am now level 52. Will this Build get an update? :D
I hope I don't make any mistakes following this build, now that is it not 100% updated to 3.0.
Why do people just change the titles of their builds and somehow get them put in the new 3.0 updated list? There hasn't been any response or changes to this build from the old 2.6 one as far as I can tell. Idk if builds should be put into a new revised list if the author isn't supporting the build and just changed the title... On a side note, anyone have success with this build? Looking to start a Ranger to farm Uber and conflicted between EK and BV.. There are new guides on BV for 3.0 but so far I can't find a single updated EK guide for 3.0. Might be that with the 50% nerf to the EK threshold jewel that nobody is using this. Anyone reading this let me know if you've had any success! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info