Weekly Beta Report Five

GGG tell me, Tomorrow's add new gem Storm Burst?
"
LMTR14 wrote:
...this pathetic game's existence

And yet here you are.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Ill be always saying EXPAND MTX .. stop with pets stop with decorations... give us playable MTX effects like new gem skill effects and armour sets.

Further more ...
have you entertained the idea that early game is not relevant at all to average player? To be honest not even to veterans like my self. Ill storm through ACTS 1-10 in 8 hrs of gameplay no matter what you do to "make it harder".

With that said , in the middle of the beta testing when we are done with testing how acts work give us global player buff ( similar to d3 test realm policy ) that increases unique drop rates by x1000
so we can test how our late game builds will work and to test some of the new potential builds revolving around new or revamped/buffed/nerfed unique items... because FUCK MATH ( we wanna feel the build and not theorize about how will it feel)
Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on Jul 13, 2017, 8:10:14 AM
I think I speak on behalf of all your player base, we want a update on when patch 2.6.3 is dropping. I have not spent any money since I bought my beta key, because honestly I can't use my MTX in the beta. I feel that your only money maker shoulders huge priority. Can you give us a update on when it's coming
"
Qarl wrote:
In Wave 3 we'll be including all of our Pierce changes, and will be removing Chance to Pierce from the game. Balance values may continue to change for +pierce values and effects that interact with Piercing projectiles.

Um, what? Could you elaborate on that? Is this just a change for this phase of the beta or some other drastic change or nixing of pierce later? Very confusing how this is implemented and what this will change. Thanks.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sounds good, only main problem for me is running near area's with water, lagging me, there are times i dont know if i'm fighting becouse nothing is around me
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
In Wave 3 we'll be including all of our Pierce changes, and will be removing Chance to Pierce from the game. Balance values may continue to change for +pierce values and effects that interact with Piercing projectiles.

Um, what? Could you elaborate on that? Is this just a change for this phase of the beta or some other drastic change or nixing of pierce later? Very confusing how this is implemented and what this will change. Thanks.

The whole pierce mechanic is getting reworked. You will now how +amount to pierce, which will pierce through said number of monsters. No more 3 screen clearing.
mtx will come or not ??
@GGG pls we want our MTX ITEMS ingame of the beta...

MTX pls

MTX pls

MTX pls

MTX pls

MTX pls
Is this going to be a 9AM patch or a 5PM patch NZT?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info