[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

I'm on level 69, in act 9, and I'm starting to feel a lot of pressure, my damage is getting weaker for the content, and abysses are getting tougher.

I have only a 4 link helm with +2 to minion (srs, minion dmg, minion speed and elemental dmg w atcks)

I have 6 link mace in stash, but only 2 blue sockets. What can I do to increase my damage?

Here is my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheLastwound/characters?characterName=CatchWreck

Thanks for help!!!!!

Last edited by TheLastWound on Dec 13, 2017, 7:44:19 PM
Ive used this before and i forgot where ig ot my answer but why is multistrike not in the 6link setup?

Also since srs got nerfed "15% damage" how comfortable are you on shaper and what not
where does the super fast cast speed come from in this build? I need to whip out these SRS fire heads quickly.

Thanks,
"
Erisian wrote:
Just wanted to pop in here and say thanks for posting the build.

Very nice of you to do, thank you! <3

"
TheLastWound wrote:
I'm on level 69, in act 9, and I'm starting to feel a lot of pressure, my damage is getting weaker for the content, and abysses are getting tougher.

I have only a 4 link helm with +2 to minion (srs, minion dmg, minion speed and elemental dmg w atcks)

I have 6 link mace in stash, but only 2 blue sockets. What can I do to increase my damage?

Here is my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheLastwound/characters?characterName=CatchWreck

Thanks for help!!!!!

Hey,

Links are incorrect!

SRS - Minion DMG - Melee Splash - Melee Physical (can change melee splash for added fire if you wish to for single target).

Purchase an anger essence to get your 6L mace +2 :) chroming it shouldn't be expensive at all!

"
hurt_knee wrote:
Ive used this before and i forgot where ig ot my answer but why is multistrike not in the 6link setup?

Also since srs got nerfed "15% damage" how comfortable are you on shaper and what not

SRS wasn't nerfed... we got increased added flat dmg modifier on them. Not nerfed.

Multistrike is a topic for itself where as some prefer it and most doesn't, I don't as it locks them in place enough to lose DPS output.

"
302mustang wrote:
where does the super fast cast speed come from in this build? I need to whip out these SRS fire heads quickly.

Thanks,

Once you get Mistress of Sacrifice it shouldn't be a problem at all for you to dish out a nice clear speed :)

Though, looking at your character you are not using Victario's Charity with Necromantic Aegis, which you should as it will boost your clear speed significantly. The weapon can be changed for a Brightbeak if you so will to further skyrocket your clear speed.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
"
Completed 2 Challenges302mustang wrote:

Thanks,

Once you get Mistress of Sacrifice it shouldn't be a problem at all for you to dish out a nice clear speed :)

Though, looking at your character you are not using Victario's Charity with Necromantic Aegis, which you should as it will boost your clear speed significantly. The weapon can be changed for a Brightbeak if you so will to further skyrocket your clear speed.

how am i supposed to run the shield if I'm aiming to run a 6L staff?
I'm doing higher tier maps and more difficult content and hitting a problem where even with 6.5k HP it's fairly easy to die to just about anything in a window of a few seconds if I'm not ready to slam flasks the second I take damage.

Is this intended, or am I screwing something up?
"
Erisian wrote:
I'm doing higher tier maps and more difficult content and hitting a problem where even with 6.5k HP it's fairly easy to die to just about anything in a window of a few seconds if I'm not ready to slam flasks the second I take damage.

Same, defense on this build is pretty bad or I'm screwing up too.
for skill setups, what do i want to use. Right now i'm triggering hatred and clarity for auras.

But for battle offensive and defensive what skills do i want applied. I'm sorry i'm so confused with this build. It's working, i just think i'm missing a lot as well.

Should i be using flesh offering in my skill slot? or vaal haste? it seems those are to be linked????

then cast when damage taken seems to be that i dont put that in skill slots.

Genorosity seems to be linked to hatred and thus unable to cast as aura (i think this is correct)

desecrate? what the heck do i use this for?

And clarity level 1 with haste is that to be used when asendancy is done? and what do i run in skill slot? haste? or clarity?

VERY CONFUSED. Sorry

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
"
302mustang wrote:
"
"
Completed 2 Challenges302mustang wrote:

Thanks,

how am i supposed to run the shield if I'm aiming to run a 6L staff?

As the guide describes:
Before you get a 6L Staff or Mace you want to use Necromantic Aegis with Victario's Charity to help increase clear speed using Baron, this will carry you to yellow tier maps without any bigger issues at a pretty damn good speed.

Once you get your 6L weapon, you want to respec the 6 points invested towards NA and put them to the aura reservation nodes according to the guide (also 6 points) and make a few other changes such as dropping clarity and adding a lvl 1 clarity instead as well as Haste as long as you have BM support gem or BM crafted on the weapon.

"
Ishamz wrote:
"
Erisian wrote:

Same, defense on this build is pretty bad or I'm screwing up too.

Decoy Totem is there for bosses to avoid those dmg spikes, the SRS should be clearing everything fast enough for you to not worry. If you're doing higher tier maps you will want to get that 6L mace or staff going which really isn't that expensive to get even early in a league. As the guide is explaining:
Essence of Anger is used to roll +2 fire gems and a 6L mace usually doens't cost more than 10-20c tops. Which is insanely cheap.

"
302mustang wrote:
for skill setups, what do i want to use. Right now i'm triggering hatred and clarity for auras.

But for battle offensive and defensive what skills do i want applied. I'm sorry i'm so confused with this build. It's working, i just think i'm missing a lot as well.

Should i be using flesh offering in my skill slot? or vaal haste? it seems those are to be linked????

then cast when damage taken seems to be that i dont put that in skill slots.

Genorosity seems to be linked to hatred and thus unable to cast as aura (i think this is correct)

desecrate? what the heck do i use this for?

And clarity level 1 with haste is that to be used when asendancy is done? and what do i run in skill slot? haste? or clarity?

VERY CONFUSED. Sorry

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Hey,

Flesh Offering grants you and your minions a very important buff that you want to keep up at all times. Vaal Haste should also be used when ever it's filled & ready to go tbh.

You don't need CWDT on your skill bar as it's a triggering effect that doesn't require you to do anything manually.

Generosity makes the aura become stronger but doesn't affect you as a player, instead it will affect minions & party members in an augmented version.

Desecrate is only there for you to be able to cast corpses on the ground for you to use Flesh Offering on demand vs bosses that might not have adds available for you to offer.

Clarity LvL 1 is to get another stack of the ascendancy "Commander of Darkness" which grants you nice bonuses for literally nothing. The Haste is self explanatory, you'd want to use both.

Hope my answer is sufficient! If anything is still confusing, let me know and I'll try to elaborate the best I can.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I've decided to move on for now and respec the character into your specter build later on in the league.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond and help. Cool stream too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info