[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

I have to ask in regards to this build, where is the survivibility in it?

I'm lvl 64, clearing act 9 and I'm litterally having the AI ignore the flaming skulls and summon skeletons and come straight at me, its the same with boss fights I just have a boss running around after me instead of the minions which are doing all the damage.

I tried using decoy totem but the decoy totem most of the time doesn't even get to fire off its taunt without dying since the totem seems to have almost non-existant health.

I'm not having issue kiling things, but I'm just almost constantly having to hit the health pot buttons since my health seems to constantly drop 50% everytime the AI mobs ignore my minions or the totem.

I've got just over 3k health and 800 odd ES with 70% in fire/lightn/cold but it still feels like the mobs are pushing my **** alot.

I haven't been able to clear cruel lab yet either due to the fact izaro is constantly bum rushing me instead of going for the minions instead and with SRS they tend to focus on the adds rather than him to.

question: If i have to make a chocie between belly of the beast + astramentis, OR a baron helm (becuase of the outragous prices and price fixing, and other BS going on right now), which do i choose?

Ive been strugglign to stay alive, mostly becuase i put all my points into pathing towards life nodes, but havnt taken all of them yet, but every poitn i get now goes to a life node, and my minions dont deal much damage.
Making a staff you can alt spam until 2+ fire alone then regal then orb of annulment 50/50 chance to get a clean 2+ staff made mine like that
Last edited by noxilence1 on Aug 9, 2017, 9:39:36 PM
"
noxilence1 wrote:
Making a staff you can alt spam until 2+ fire alone then regal then orb of annulment 50/50 chance to get a clean 2+ staff made mine like that

There are much easier, less risky ways to get a +2/+3 staff.
So far with full gear except +3 staff ( mines +2), 7.7k hp bosses at t14+ are unkillable, i die instantly on 70% of the maps, i dont even have time to spawn srs. Bosses are way too buffed for srs to handle which sucks alot.

Also would you guys suggest keeping beacon of corruption instead of minion dmg and life node?
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Aug 10, 2017, 1:20:29 AM
Hey is the skill tree posted anywhere else? I cant seem to get the tree here to load past 97% right now for some reason.
what better, pure srs or srs+zombie?
For +3 'staff', get a 2h mace, shrieking essence of rage for +2 fire, orb of annulment until you have one with *exactly* 1 prefix (+2 fire) and 2 suffixes remaining. If you get unlucky, get another essence of rage and start over. Once you have 1pre 2suff, cata8 craft it for 'cannot roll attack mods', exalt it, remove the crafted mod, craft blood magic, and call it a day. It's much cheaper than the old multimod approach.

Last edited by fourk on Aug 10, 2017, 6:50:55 AM
"
So far with full gear except +3 staff ( mines +2), 7.7k hp bosses at t14+ are unkillable, i die instantly on 70% of the maps, i dont even have time to spawn srs. Bosses are way too buffed for srs to handle which sucks alot.

Also would you guys suggest keeping beacon of corruption instead of minion dmg and life node?

Your character profile is private so its going to be hard for anyone to tell you what you're doing wrong. I didn't have trouble running t15 with level 19 SRS and a +2 staff. Sure, it took a while to kill them, but it wasn't hard. It does get easier with +3 and level 21 SRS, and will be easier still with an empower 4.
Last edited by fourk on Aug 10, 2017, 6:40:24 AM

**** price fixing. damn ** .Cost me a leg and hand for them.
The damage is quite a difference with and without baron + Astra amulet. Much noticeable vs boss and high tier map. Not so much on low tier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info