[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

So what's the best way to sustain mana before getting Blood Magic on a weapon? Just running a 4L, and my mana plummets if I don't constantly have a mana flask running. Do I just keep pushing Clarity higher? Sitting at 8 right now.

Also, did Baron's drop rate get changed? I saw Barons up for 40-50c last night, about 5 of them. I just checked this morning, and none are listed at all, not even if I search for offline players. Seems weird that literally zero are for sale.
Yes no barons or 1 ex is hard to do dmg with no baron)
Yeah, no baron here, I'm currently playing this build without the baron and it works "ok" , would be better with baron ofc.. but 50+ chaos? Nah, thats too expensive.
Fist, thanks for the guide. Second , want ot ask you about mana reservation. So you have 3 auras - clarity, hatred and haste. With 10% reduced mana reservation from skill tree you can achieve to have all of them active at the same time?
there is now way to level this build without The Baron, I had to change my starter build to something more viable
"
there is now way to level this build without The Baron, I had to change my starter build to something more viable

That's simply not true. I finished act 4 without the baron, 0 problems.
Do you guys think it's worth to farm a lvl 26 zone with iir to get the Baron?
Or just wait until the price drops? The new acts are really hard for me and i want that helmet ^^
Hey guys, kinda confused. How much should I spent on the baron helmet you think?
People are kind of overreacting here. You don't need the Baron for this build to work and can just wait for the price to fall, chance one, or just farm level 26 zones if you're really desperate.

Or, you know.

Transmute + white Bone Spirit Shield + white life flask = Life Flask of Animation

Life Flask of Animation + Alt + blue helm (preferably with links/sockets/colors already BBRR or BBBR) = helm with +1 to socketed minions.
For poor people like me, Nycta's Lantern seems alright if you can't get anything else that's good. It's very cheap even in the HC harbinger league right now and will do the job for a little while.

Just a suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info