Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Skill Reveal: Storm Burst

I'm honestly getting tired of skills that look to be reworks of old skills, making those old skills less desirable.
This is awesome. Epic with Sire of Shards
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
This is good work. I would love to see more elemental gems.
Guided arrow and shield bash WHEN?! Take my money!
This sounds like a more dynamic version of storm call. I will be interested to try it out.
Does this skill scale with projectile damage? I'm assuming it does, but confirmation would be nice.

Guessing that clear speed will be the deciding factor on this skill.
"
Malpheas wrote:
I'm honestly getting tired of skills that look to be reworks of old skills, making those old skills less desirable.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Dude I'm totally stoked about this. The possibilities...also the profit to be made with jewel crafting expands to lightning maybe?
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

OP OP OP :D
Mild afterthought, lets see how mines/traps can make this get nerfed to Arc's position of not really being viable later on outside of using mines/traps
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info