Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

Great that this aint voided, love it!
Aint gonna attend it, but i do enjoy the fact that i got the option to do so. Great work and thanks for listening too the community once more.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
If this thread had a Steam Review aggregate, it would be "overwhelmingly negative".

It would be, because most comments here are from players like you. Players who play this game for years and don't care whether the event is voided or not, because they have all imaginable items in standard.

I'm sure that a poll from all currently active players would be overwhelmingly positive.

Right, all the positive posts I see on here and reddit from new players. Oh wait, I haven't seen any.

And I'm not sure what you mean by people like me - I was very anti-Mayhem league because I hate voided races. But now look what we get when people LIKE ME ask for non-voided events: We get trash.

So we might as well let go of wanting permanent items, because even though Standard is a cesspool for the rich 1%, GGG doesn't want us to have "too much stuff" carried over from these 2 week races.

I mean what do u expect GGG specifically said that non voided leagues are not allowed to have and unfair amount of potential dropps to to it getting moved to standard so ofc we will get a pretty lame race if we want it to be non voided.
Rather have a voided league with a shitstorm in every zone. Mayhem was great this wont be as fun

should have went All guns blazing before 3.0
Last edited by Grekenfailed on Jul 11, 2017, 11:15:45 AM
Nice event! One of the few events that interest me enough to get me out of standard,Awesome!
"
Ashriel wrote:
And I'm not sure what you mean by people like me - I was very anti-Mayhem league because I hate voided races. But now look what we get when people LIKE ME ask for non-voided events: We get trash.

Sorry then. I thought you were advocating that this race should be voided.

But I disagree, this event definitely won't be "trash". I started playing this game late in Prophecy league and I'm really looking forward to zones/maps with 5 Perandus chests and 1/3 chance to see Brodiro. And also, 5 breaches is more than we had during the Breach league. ;-)
atleast make it 2 mods per zone. that way it will be different, otherwise this just seems less fun mayhem event
Sweeeeet!!! SSF HC, no void. Kreygasm.
So a less and worse version of this last league but non voided?
Gonna play the shit out of this one, sounds like heaven. <3

Very happy it's not a void league, those are usually auto-skips for me.
wait thats less fun then mayhem, by far not as great as uber beyond or anything challenging/insane... its just half a mayhem league and non voided because the casual standard boys dont play stuff when it doesnt go to their beloved permanent league... sigh, another 2 weeks without poe i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info