Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

Is this a hardcore event? Or can we continue with the same character in case of accidental death?
Nothing here
Sad no SSF for filthy casuals. It would have been interesting to compare SSFHC v SSFSC in two week races.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
DracosDeath wrote:
So, just because the first post isnt clear, are we getting one of these mods per zone or multiple?

One per zone.

So you COMPLETELY missed the point of what people were asking for and just announced a far weaker league than mayhem and tried to made up for it by being a bit vague and putting prizes and a big picture ("they are stupid they will just go OOH SHINY and not notice"). and league items dont even drop. and bladeback guardian was removed cause Mathil is a scrub who is Max DPS, Low INT.

Quite disappointing. Well, at least the 15 players in Core leagues wont be much pissed at it not being voided. God forbid that the irredeemably trashed economy of core leagues will ever get more items due to a non-3 month league.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 11, 2017, 11:05:02 AM
yo, would like to ask, rewards like By reaching certain levels and then random draw, you will choose randomly when the event ends or when exactly?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
In Mayhem SC, I had a lot of fun since the race was voided people would not keep all their currency and try to achieve the best level of stuff they could. And it was fun as hell.
Now GGG give a race where people will keep all their drop for standard were they'll never be used again.
I honestly still can't understand how this event will be any fun.
I died a lot of time in Mayhem, it was hard but fun to progress and i ended playing after lvl85 just for the fun.

In this race i'll do as a good part of players get lvl90 with a stupid meta build and get out till Oriath come to save the day.

Honestly I'm so sad if u had do Turmoil then Mayhem I could have understand but there it really seems like a "Shitty Mayhem" where happy people are the one who complain about the look of their characters and the one who keep his items for standard where he play 1h a year.

At least don't call this a race but a Temporary League with some MTX giveaway...

"
lokura1994 wrote:
When start this league?

The event will start from Friday 14th US/EU time.

"
trolldemort wrote:
Is this a hardcore event? Or can we continue with the same character in case of accidental death?

There are three variations of this event, Standard, Hardcore and Hardcore Solo-Self Found. You can continue after death in the Standard version of the event.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
OblivionIX wrote:
Question: Will league specific uniques be able to drop in a zone with the corresponding mod this time?

It won't be possible to get league specific uniques this way.

Wow, really? Come on. At least let us have that
IGN: Naforce
Last edited by Naforce on Jul 11, 2017, 10:25:17 AM
"
Alexcc_GGG wrote:

"
trolldemort wrote:

There are three variations of this event, Standard, Hardcore and Hardcore Solo-Self Found. You can continue after death in the Standard version of the event.

What will happen if you die in HCSSF during the event?
Will your character be migrated to standard SSF or legacy SSF or ?
Its really a shame, we get less fun only to satisfy the 1% Standard [Removed by Support]. Remember there are 3 Month non-voided Temp Leagues where you can shovel Items to Standard all you like. This is a wasted Opportunity to do something Great and Flashy and i doubt it will get much Attention. #Disappointed
Last edited by West_GGG on Jul 11, 2017, 10:32:51 AM
nice !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info