GGG can you make it possible to pay to skip Lab?

"
FCK42 wrote:
GGG can you please make a labyrinth hate/suggestion/complaint categoryfor the forums? We could use that by now. Way too many lab threads everywhere.

^

And another one regarding trade lol.

"
鬼殺し wrote:

edit: admittedly, lab on hardcore would be pretty vile, ahhahaha. Oh well, no one's forcing anyone to play hardcore. Can't stand the heat, get out of the Labyrinth, as they say in Crete.

"
Pyrokar wrote:

I seriously would like to see some stats on the hc population after the implementation of the lab,both numeric and percentage based ,in relation to other leagues.
That would be interesting to see, but then we would need such stats of what it was at the beginning, when the game was more unforgiving.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You might not be understanding what linear means. Even though the Live Normal labyrinth is fairly easy to negotiate, and you can use that silly website if you're really lazy, it's still somewhat convoluted. It CAN be linear, but it's not guaranteed to be. There are deviations, forced or otherwise.

The one they're testing on beta? It's. Literally. A. Straight. Line.

Linear Labyrinth *headsmak*
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The one they're testing on beta? It's. Literally. A. Straight. Line.

Well, to be perfectly honest, that's more or less what a labyrinth is.

Hm. Well, a straight line is the shortest distance between two points. Literally speaking, that's never a Labyrinth because a Labyrinth is never 'as the crow flies'...but within the realms of possibility, it's always a straight line because there's often only one path.

Either way, what's on beta right now for normal Labyrinth? Not a Labyrinth. Peeps will love it.
Less maze, less traps, a higher percentage of time in lab spent actually fighting stuff will probably be liked by many.

Lab is still a mess, though. Lore is even more of a mess for lab, with 4 "ascensions" per character in a game designed to be run through once.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
The lab takes like 30-45 minutes for 6 of the most awesome skill points you can get! (plus the trials which only have to be done once per league)

That is LESS than what it takes to get ONE ordinary skill point when you're in the level 80-somethings...

It is going to be made easier in 3.0...

Lab whining really is getting to the extreme level of ridiculousness... Its like seeing a child crying that the half-kilo bucket of sweets he got for Saturday evening is not big enough... :-D
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 12, 2017, 6:48:58 AM
"
Cyzax wrote:
The lab takes like 30-45 minutes for 6 of the most awesome skill points you can get! (plus the trials which only have to be done once per league)

That is LESS than what it takes to get ONE ordinary skill point when you're in the level 80-somethings...

Lab whining really is getting to the extreme level of ridiculousness... Its like seeing a child crying that the half-kilo bucket of sweets he got for Saturday evening is not big enough... :-D
A half kilo of sweets doesn't sound very appealing. And "unappealing" the core problem with lab.

If you use "as long as the rewards are high enough" as a litmus test for what makes a gaming experience enjoyable, then that's certainly your right. I won't try to tell you different.

Perhaps you could take a similar approach in how you look at others who dislike or hate lab. There's more than a few who dislike or hate it despite having found it relatively easy all along.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"
Cyzax wrote:

The thing you are missing is empathy.
See, I hate sweets. Your half-kilo bucket is not appealing to me; the child is crying, but not because the bucket is too small, but because the content is... disgusting. Who is more at fault, the child or the adult who forces it down its throat?

Calling someone a crying child when he dislikes something you like is... childish to me.

I hate it when I am lvl 95 and still do not have all the six trials for Uber LAb. RNG gated character progression needs to go.
"
aldorus wrote:
Calling someone a crying child when he dislikes something you like is... childish to me.

disliking something is one thing.

Spamming the forum, insulting devs and other players, is very similar to a kid's tantrum.

And the ..... "adult who forces it down its throat3 ?
And adult forcing a kid to eat sweets ?
wow .....
I think that you just tried to twist an analogy into something that it wasn't at all, that or .... I would pity your kids lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
That's all they need, more money to waste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info