[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
solemf wrote:
Just thinking about this.

With the conversion build( Brainrattler), any thoughts on using Lightning coil as armour?

It has good defensive qualities and also adds lightning damage which should scale with any WED/% Lightning.

Also, Vinktars would serve some defensive help as well.

am i making sense? haha

Since we scale mostly phys attack on the tree, the added lightning damage doesn't have much of an impact, but the physical mitigation might be worth testing out. It might make stacking lightning res for the Wise Oak more awkward though.
Apologies if I have missed you saying earlier. But what is your DPS with conc effect and flasks currently? I'm getting about 260k per totem with atziri and lions roar ATM. Still have room to upgrade on a ring, amulet, gloves, and one or two more jewels.
I believe the last time I was playing this build I had about almost 300k DPS on PoB per totem when I killed Shaper. Since it looks like you're playing hybrid, a Taste of Hate is also a upgrade to consider.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Sep 19, 2017, 8:15:44 AM
Thanks, good to know. Ya I'm saving up for taste of hate still. Pretty pricey and currency a little low after getting my current gear. Thanks again for the build and guide, it's been super helpful
Does anyone around have experience with this build in SSF?

I'm wondering how it performs into the endgame. Looking at making a build with some div card and Shaper uniques later.
Last edited by NaeRo2 on Sep 19, 2017, 12:19:09 PM
I played this build SSF in the beta. The only thing you really miss is the difference between Atziri's Disfavour with whateve 2H Axe you can craft.
"
I played this build SSF in the beta. The only thing you really miss is the difference between Atziri's Disfavour with whateve 2H Axe you can craft.

Thanks, it looks really solid from an SSF stand point.

Only question is how good of an axe you need. Should be able to essence craft a decent one to map with while working on a more end-game axe with better phys rolls.
I was able to do red maps at 77 with a Kaom's Primacy, so any 400+ PDPS axe should be fine.
"
I was able to do red maps at 77 with a Kaom's Primacy, so any 400+ PDPS axe should be fine.

Not bad, thanks for the help!
Hey got a question. How strong I have to be so I can defeat uber atziri or guardians/shaper? Im playing hybrid version, with kaom's primacy (cant get disfavour cuz im on xbox and there is none of them) and have 6l armor with 20lvl gems (some of them 20q). Gear is not bad actually, have around 6k life, 100k dps per totem buffed, res cap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info