Weekly Beta Report Four

When Pantheon will be reworked or buffed?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Gamr23 wrote:
"
leeber wrote:
Hey Qarl, if you don't mind me asking and are able to confirm/deny it, have the drop rates for pre-maps been altered somehow?

Judging by the records I've kept, there seems to be a very significant decrease in the number of rares dropped. Large discrepancy through many instance run tests, compared to my notes from Standard. Though it could just be a very large bad-luck streak on my end.

I would agree 100%!!!!!! I don't know if you guys have turned down the amount of rare loot that can drop/currency, but there is a significant reduction of usable loot/rares that I have found. (Especially noticeable in Acts 5-6). I ground the Ridge for several hours, and barely found 1 usable rare. I don't think i have ever had to use blue(magic) gear for so long ever, in all my 5 years of playing.

Also the challenge to even keep resists capped is very challenging!!! (FRUSTRATING!!!!) MORE FRUSTRATING THEN I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED! And if I am experiencing this as a 5 year veteran, new players will tear their hair out over repeated deaths.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK HOW IT USED TO BE!!!

Regardless...still hyped for beta!!!

(please consider these suggestions....the veteran community, (and the noobs) will love you for it!

Regardless...still hyped for beta!!!

Well, we're still missing acts 9&10. Imagine playing standard right now and gearing up for maps in Merc Ledge - the gear out of there is no substitute for Dried Lake farming.
Good news, keep going guys, we re so close to the final release !! :D :D
thank's again to keep this game the best gg ever made.
Like new acts so far ;)
Keep up the good work
POE 3.0 will released in 2018 for sure.
2.6.3 patch!!!!!!???????
"
sarannah101 wrote:
GGG, Is there any update on the ES nerfs and the leaguestone removal, or any changes you guys are considering to what was posted in those manifesto's?

THIS.

Also, would love some info about how current Standard and Legacy characters will be affected once 3.0 makes it out of beta.
Is the performance patch wipe still happening this week GGG ?

Also, MTX rework hype ?
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
Spoiler
Is the Uber lab enchant corruption real or is somebody just trolling?

Please GGG can you confirm or deny this question about the beta?

a team-member confirmed it was a string error and that it can be safely ignored for now. (no plans to make uber lab enchants corrupt items).
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info