Weekly Beta Report Four

Considering the video is using the old CoC gem, and that youre talking about "spamming to your hearts content", does that mean you will revert coc into its state where it is not e legitimately useless gem? Or is it just for the sake of showing performance?
New MTX System Hype!
Solaris/Lunaris need to be way harder. Yugul made both of them feel like white mobs.

Also I rewatched the new MTX system video. You didn't show anything about alternate skill effects. I'm curious as to how you're handling that.
Are all Divination Cards and Prophecies unchanged and availables in the 3.0.0 ??
"
Ashriel wrote:
Things really aren't going very well, huh?

How many massive games have you developed? [Removed by Support]
GGG is doing a great job.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jul 6, 2017, 8:48:01 PM
Ready for my MTX'S!!!
Last edited by Gamr23 on Jul 6, 2017, 9:40:22 PM
"
leeber wrote:
Hey Qarl, if you don't mind me asking and are able to confirm/deny it, have the drop rates for pre-maps been altered somehow?

Judging by the records I've kept, there seems to be a very significant decrease in the number of rares dropped. Large discrepancy through many instance run tests, compared to my notes from Standard. Though it could just be a very large bad-luck streak on my end.

I would agree 100%!!!!!! I don't know if you guys have turned down the amount of rare loot that can drop/currency, but there is a significant reduction of usable loot/rares that I have found. (Especially noticeable in Acts 5-6). I ground the Ridge for several hours, and barely found 1 usable rare. I don't think i have ever had to use blue(magic) gear for so long ever, in all my 5 years of playing.

Also the challenge to even keep resists capped is very challenging!!! (FRUSTRATING!!!!) MORE FRUSTRATING THEN I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED! And if I am experiencing this as a 5 year veteran, new players will tear their hair out over repeated deaths.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK HOW IT USED TO BE!!!

Regardless...still hyped for beta!!!

(please consider these suggestions....the veteran community, (and the noobs) will love you for it!

Last edited by Gamr23 on Jul 6, 2017, 9:41:33 PM
wave 3 of beta and still no mass invitations like were promised to very active players, yes we get you are milking the supporter packs and beta key sales, especially the 1 day only 10$ beta key only pack with nothing but a beta key, what happened to the valuable players who have been playing for years and years, yeah iv bought 2 supporter packs and a few extra points bundles to top it up yeah not 500$ worth but who the hell spends more than 50$ on a game in their life these days anyway and gets no recognition or reward from the makers, iv been here since poe started and yet no thank you despite all the other players. an abolsute kick in the teeth to loyal fan bases, who release after release you kick in the face with more nerfs after they tell you DO NOT NERF THIS WE DONT WANT THIS NERF.

its like quality control never listens, pays attention to fans or even plays the game themselves or if they do they are playing a different version than we are. because nothing adds up even your paid for streamers and game promotors who make a living from streaming your game are saying these nerfs are BAD and some of the worst you have everput out its like you never learn from the past... all those uniques from bygone eras USELESS and get left on the floor these are uniques supposed to be hardcore GG items that everyone wants and needs and could sell and have uses for they are now animate weapon candy.

on top of this loyal players who have been here since 2010-2011 the games first ever beta get nothing for sticking round for so long... oh no wait they do if they spend 500 dollars... thats all players mean to you money. if we give you money then we are worth something but if not then sod us. unless we give you more money.. what happened to oh we will be inviting active players from the community in our beta waves... beta wave 3 and me nor any of my friends who have played long term have beta keys from your generosity. absolute pack of lies and we are just cash cows or should we say krill sons WHALES. im not paying for anymore supporter packs because you guys never listen to the community go against advice about nerfs. believe you know best when you are ruining the game and plenty well known streamers agree with this sentiment and even say you dont know what the hell you are doing. your balancing guy needs replaced.

Spoiler
"
Gamr23 wrote:
"
leeber wrote:
Hey Qarl, if you don't mind me asking and are able to confirm/deny it, have the drop rates for pre-maps been altered somehow?

Judging by the records I've kept, there seems to be a very significant decrease in the number of rares dropped. Large discrepancy through many instance run tests, compared to my notes from Standard. Though it could just be a very large bad-luck streak on my end.

I would agree 100%!!!!!! I don't know if you guys have turned down the amount of rare loot that can drop/currency, but there is a significant reduction of usable loot/rares that I have found. (Especially noticeable in Acts 5-6). I ground the Ridge for several hours, and barely found 1 usable rare. I don't think i have ever had to use blue(magic) gear for so long ever, in all my 5 years of playing.

Also the challenge to even keep resists capped is very challenging!!! (FRUSTRATING!!!!) MORE FRUSTRATING THEN I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED! And if I am experiencing this as a 5 year veteran, new players will tear their hair out over repeated deaths.

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BACK HOW IT USED TO BE!!!

(please consider these suggestions....the veteran community, (and the noobs) will love you for it!

Spoiler
the reason for this is because they want to make the game seem to last longer make us grind harder, the uniques out already are junk and worthless, we have nothing to protect ourselves with no life no es, the longer it takes us to get to end game they believe the more satisfying and fun the game will be but no its just another grind the grinding aspect of the game, wont be surprised if they start offering magic box shortcuts or items that roll extra godly stats on items in the end.heck they might even just sell of uniques.
Last edited by cosacee on Jul 7, 2017, 12:05:36 AM
The benches bug(when upgrade HO) still not fixed ?
Fingers Crossed for New MTX system fix for the beta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info